Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

The Little civic that couldn't

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
The Little civic that couldn't

Just driving to work one day last week this guy in an EVO VIII pulls up next to me. I'm in my business cloths all ready for an exciting day of basically doing nothing and just messing with the hot chick in the cube next to me. My window was down and he says hey I heard a BOV thats good **** man. I said thanks. He asked what i was runing and said nothign to compete with that just 9psi. Well as it happens we got a light. He says want to race? I'm thinking ok no thanks but the right foot says yes and gives a rev. I ask what he all has done. He has an exhaust, greddy BOV, Boost controller, fuel system upgrades(bigger pump/injectors)dyno tunned, and greddy turbo air filter. SO, what happens when a car is putting down probably 125+more Hp than you? you guessed it. Straight got killed like no other. As it felt like the old lady with a walker was passing me I turned onto the street of the bank I work at is on and went to work. And thus makeing me more envious of the beautiful piece of machinery that is an EVO, i will own an EVO IX in graphite grey.(only a year to go)
Old 02-04-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Hmmm I do not like mitsu cars. Evos are gross imo, but they can put out some crazy #'s.
Old 02-04-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
dont feel too bad at least your car looks nice and still faster than alot of cars on the road
Old 02-04-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gearbox
dont feel too bad at least your car looks nice and still faster than alot of cars on the road
actually my car looks horrible right now. black, primer and california gold isn't a good combination. but thanks.
Old 02-04-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
Don't worry when the evos are stock from a roll you can hang with them and with more boost you can probably beat one. I wouldn't care if i lost to a modded evo especially with the awd
Old 02-06-2006
Banned

thiscrackerntam will become famous soon enoughthiscrackerntam will become famous soon enough
yeah like gear box said....dont feel bad about it...you knew what you were going up against and you knew you were going to lose.....atleast you knew all that before hand...it wasnt like you were expecting to win....I do that sometimes (knowing I'm going to lose) try them anyway just for fun...
Old 02-06-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Yeah also atleast you didn't come on here claiming to kill it like so many people do. Keep up the good work.
Old 02-08-2006
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Michalo187
Don't worry when the evos are stock from a roll you can hang with them and with more boost you can probably beat one. I wouldn't care if i lost to a modded evo especially with the awd
for real, plus Im sure they have traction control? Thats the biggest help on a AWD drive that is that torquey. Plus LSD, torque distribution, whatever else.

If I didnt have traction control on my car, i would spin through most gears (losing most every race). It grips so hard though and snaps my neck back waaaaaaaaay more than the turbo civic.

He had a lot of advantages on you. But a stock one would be a good race.

Nice try though!
Old 02-17-2006
Banned

spoonJDMlX is an unknown quantity at this point
um dude.....my type s is taking evos from rolls.......and i'm stock. dont get me wrong, from dead stop i wont see the guy but from 30roll....awd cars are the worst