Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

i see wierd shit in my neighborhood everyday

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alpha1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Angry i see wierd **** in my neighborhood everyday

Well went street racing with some friends tonight. One of my friends raced this Honda CRX with a 350 engine in it. How the dude got it in there I have no clue but it was pretty interesting imao. Anyways getting on to the point one my friends has a supra I'm guessing either she just got her licenses or didn't know how to drive a stick. Getting straight to the point cause I wanted to kick her azz she loss by 9 car links imao thats a damn shame I can't type no more
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
word?
Old 10-06-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
hmm. what part of ga you in. and what idiot would put a 350 in a crx
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

i'm way in the southern part of GA if I say the city you probably wouldn't know it, but the idiot was a 15 yr. old hispanic
Old 10-06-2005
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
are you jelous because a 15 year old can put a 350 in a crx?

whats the diffrence between that and puttin a Supra TT engine in a rx-7?
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by HondaLuver
are you jelous because a 15 year old can put a 350 in a crx?

whats the diffrence between that and puttin a Supra TT engine in a rx-7?
who said anything about being jealous the kid could of put a subaru engine in there for all i care even though that would be sort of interesting to see but i'm not hating on the dude i'm hating on my friend cause she has a supra twin turbo and loss.
Old 10-07-2005
DONT PANIC

turboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to all
supras arent that fast stock. My buddy jeff bought a 95 tt and he ran a low 15 with it at lacr.

And putting a small block in a crx is a pretty good idea for drag racing. If you run the rear wheels with it and make some decent power, it makes a pretty damn fast car.

I saw one 86 crx that had the stock 1.5 carb. motor up front, and had a big-block buick in the back. The car was made for street racing. He had a cover that covered the motor in the back so you couldnt see it (even though the cover looked WAY out of place). He would show the stock motor to the people, then when he got to the line, he would start the big-block. By that time the people couldnt back out of the race.
Old 10-07-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I like Chicken Nuggets
Old 10-07-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
^ word
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by alpha1
Well went street racing with some friends tonight. One of my friends raced this Honda CRX with a 350 engine in it. How the dude got it in there I have no clue but it was pretty interesting imao. Anyways getting on to the point one my friends has a supra I'm guessing either she just got her licenses or didn't know how to drive a stick. Getting straight to the point cause I wanted to kick her azz she loss by 9 car links imao thats a damn shame I can't type no more

What is a car link?
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Rufus
I like Chicken Nuggets

From what fast food place?
Old 10-07-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Walmart
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Walmart
Old 10-07-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
damn my wal-mart only has popcorn chicken and thats the shiznit.....put some hot sauce on em....
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

i was thinking of Wendy's Nugs or MC donalds chicken selects.
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

invrtdsa1nt has a little shameless behaviour in the past
how would a car that weighs so little with an engine like that not loose to such a heavy car.
Old 10-07-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
i'm way in the southern part of GA if I say the city you probably wouldn't know it, but the idiot was a 15 yr. old hispanic
i helped do my cousins swap, and im hispanic, does that make me an idiot? quit life right now.
Old 10-07-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
happy birthday! you just turned 11.
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by aznboysrfr
happy birthday! you just turned 11.
haha i forgot to laugh
Old 10-07-2005
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
i wont tolerate racist BS.