Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Whats funny about driving a modded civic is...

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
Whats funny about driving a modded civic is...

when im at a stop light and a car pulls up next to me, I glance over and notice they're lookin at my car. I hear some engine revving and once the light turns green they fly off. I get that alot from srt-4s and such. I think the only car i've ever beaten was some 88 buick

What's even funnier is when someone sees me getting out my car say at the mall, they ask hey thats a nice car, is it fast?

and im like nope, only way my car will be decently quick is with a turbo or an engine swap.

Then they say "whaat, i thought Civics are fast cars."

Thats when my courtesy smile turns to a and i walk away, lol

Well that was CivicRidaz1 boredom at work rambling of the day, feel free to flame out the roof. I'm sure some (actually most) of u can relate to the thread tho. lol
Old 10-02-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
Yeah I get that alot, I usually tell them to save it for the track. I actually get alot of 6thgen civic, neons, or 6thgen accords all ricers so I pay them no mind.
Old 10-02-2005
Registered!!

xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
ha yea, alot of those in this town too. i was hangin out at the park the other day and some dude rolls by in a busted early 90s saturn and wanted to race, i told him no because i had some things to do. (but in reality his busted saturn would most likely beat my a/t civic.)
....so sad......so sad
Old 10-02-2005
Registered!!

swifty2k is an unknown quantity at this point
NO WAY... MY CAR IS SO FAST I BEAT A NEW CORVETTE LAST WEEKEND WITH CTECH AND NOS RACING PEDALS CIVICS ARE FASTEST CARS EVER SRT5S ARE SO SLOW

....sorry, just wanted to be the first punk flamer
btw, totally agree. build quality and gas milage - thats why i bought a civic
not because its fast...it isnt
Old 10-03-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
eh wit ha turbo and other goodies their prety quick. i love when people mess with me.
Old 10-03-2005
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
whats funny now is that i get that and i smoke them. They don't even get next to me again after i leave them hardcore and their faces are priceless because they don't know what a bov sounds like or what just happened
Old 10-04-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
give it a few years, we'll all be able to beat any SRT-4. we might have 20 second cars, but i'd like to see someone push any SRT-4 1/4 of a mile in under 20 seconds. ha.
Old 10-06-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
I love to pull up to srt4's ... I hate them. But then again, they've got the winning 2-0 streak on me ...
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
those of u that have manual tranny got it luckier than me. i gotta auto tranny. i get these 94 auto accords packed with 5 people that still get me. the v4 accords...

Last edited by Curiouz_G; 10-06-2005 at 09:48 PM. Reason: forgot to add tranny