Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Ran a new civic sedan this morning (well sort of)...

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HorrorSkopes is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Ran a new civic sedan this morning (well sort of)...

On my way to work this morning, I was in the left lane of a 2 lane road. I notice on my right what look like a new silver audi pass me very quickly. I notice the paper plate said "Spree Honda" and than it hit me, the new civic sedan. The car was seriously ducking in out of the 2 lanes, traffic was sort of lite... but still, what purpose?

Me I had to be nosey, so I follow suit... when I finally caught up it was a girl... , a cute girl at that! She duck into the opposite lane and got some open space and so did I. I caught up to her rear door and she sped OFF! I was in 4th so I downshifted to 3rd got to her door and wow, the interior was pretty PIMP inside. She had the navi aswell and the LCD speedo tach wasn't bad in person. Anyways, I notice she gave it more gas because she jump a bit, so I WOT and pass her thru top of 3rd gear - 85mph. I was about 1 car ahead and she hit the high beams on me, so I slow down. As she got next to me, she smile - waive and kept going, but I had to make a left turn, .

P.S. Don't tell your g/f who hates street racing, that you were street racing...

P.S. Never tell your g/f you had a run with a new civic driven by a cute girl, that = you in the dog house

P.S. After telling the story, don't tell your g/f she was ugly...
Old 09-26-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
good find on cute girl. stupid mistake on telling gf about a race. dumber to tell her it was a girl. dumbasstic to tell her it was a cute girl. retarded to say the to the gf that she is ugly. man. i feel a break up lol. good run.