Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

wasn't a race or anything just an attempt at a lesson

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
wasn't a race or anything just an attempt at a lesson

this 40-something in a silver ls5 (corvette) i think with borla tips is swerving in and out of traffic behind me getting closer to me...so as soon as he gets behind me he revs like he wants to overtake me...right beside me (for those of you in Orlando this is on west 50 near the Auto Auction) there is a clunker nissan stanza... Well to try and persuade him to chill himself i stay right next to the stanza (the limit on this stretch is 45 we were doing about 33 give or take 2)...so i would every so often push up a car length and he would get behind me and sit on my tail so i'd engine brake back down to 35 and sit with the stanza again...we come to a light and me and the stanza part ways as his lane has fewer cars and the vette goes behid him...well lo and behold my lane gets moving quicker and i pass him again hehe... I get next to a chevy van and now were doing about 45 or so and my turn is coming up so I gun it to 65 and pull over into the suicide lane and i didn't look up cuz I knew what was coming...he opened it up and just went right by...sounded sweet but i think he needed to let up on the roids...that or leave earlier...
Old 09-03-2005
I drive a jeep to compensate for my tiny pee pee

Blue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enoughBlue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enough
that wasnt to bright the **** you just pulled creates road rage what happens if he had a gun or needed to be somewhere really fast?
Old 09-03-2005
T/A
Registered!!

T/A will become famous soon enoughT/A will become famous soon enough
There is no such thing as a LS5 Corvette.
Old 09-04-2005
O RLY
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
i've done that to people before for riding my ***. i hate people that drive like that. getting on my *** aint gonna make me move over.
Old 09-04-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
^.
however, there is a "driver rule" (not law), that left lane is strictly for fast lane and passing lane. making a right turn and getting ahead of the driver in front of you in the left lane would get you pulled in CA for sure.

but i think the story goes is that the vette wanted to race? since he was tagging and kept on his ***. but watse of gas IMO. you knew the outcome, just risking your life/car/ticket for 3 seconds of fun
Old 09-04-2005

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
tailgaters should die
Old 09-04-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
lmfao I know RIGHT where your talking about. I've done it to people before because that road seems to be a faorite for douchebags to go like 1 million mph on just to show off.
Old 09-04-2005
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bamb00
tailgaters should die
Old 09-04-2005

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
sorry

Originally Posted by T/A
There is no such thing as a LS5 Corvette.

meant to edit that to mean gen 5 vette (c5) think thats the right abbreviation...
Old 09-04-2005

Originally Posted by jttegx
^.
however, there is a "driver rule" (not law), that left lane is strictly for fast lane and passing lane. making a right turn and getting ahead of the driver in front of you in the left lane would get you pulled in CA for sure.

but i think the story goes is that the vette wanted to race? since he was tagging and kept on his ***. but watse of gas IMO. you knew the outcome, just risking your life/car/ticket for 3 seconds of fun

hell yeah I knew i'd never win anyways... still too gas in this area just for reg. is hitting 3.10...and the cops in this area are total spoilers....they LOVE the add on laws (i.e. stop you for speeding/racing....oh you have l.e.d. lights?....emmissions on your engine? new noise ordinance down here too) 25' and they can hear your music...even if its john tesh...they'll slap ya with a $70 tic..
Old 09-05-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
I flash my lights at someone if I want them out of my lane.... This is for those idiots that go 65mph in the fast lane.
Old 09-05-2005
Banned

bgoetz is an unknown quantity at this point
I want a bumper sticker that says "if you can read this the get the fvck off of my ***"
Old 09-15-2005
Registered!!

Corsair is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by bgoetz
I want a bumper sticker that says "if you can read this the get the fvck off of my ***"
I want a bumper sticker that says "If you can read this, I don't think you're worth it."
Old 09-16-2005
Registered!!

thegent is an unknown quantity at this point
I chose the more explicit : "Too many freaks, not enough circuses" as my anti-tailGAYters weapon.

I've had people pass me and then laugh at it... seems to work :-)
Old 09-17-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
i've seen a license plate holder: "If you're gonna ride my ***, you better be pulling my hair"

...didn't get to see what she looked like.

anyway, i think what you did is what pisses people off. you purposefully slow down. now if you didn't know any better, then fine.
Old 09-22-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ryangt is an unknown quantity at this point
i hate people who act like they are some sort of DRIVING AUTHORITY, like they have the right to bitch people out on the street. Drive your car slow and ill drive mine fast, just because your driving miss daisy dosnet mean im down for that ****. MOVE TO THE RIGHT YOU SLOW BASTARDS.