Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

i raced a maybach HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i raced a maybach HAHAHAHAHAHAH

omg this isn't even that great, but here goes.

i'm bored today so i went to my friend's house. this guy's parents are pretty damn rich and they've owned like a gagillion mercedes, jaguars, and other miscellaneous high end european cars. they always get max options and try to get the largest engine available on any of their cars and their cars are ALWAYS fast as ****.

anyhoot, i came to my friends house and he wanted to wash his Mercedes-Benz S500 ($110,000 car with all options and custom interior). i told him that i'm hungry so we go to 7-11 to get some food...driving the S500. so we're driving around and decide to go back to his house so we could wash the car...but we saw a maybach. so he pulls an illegal u-turn and we follow this maybach for like 50 feet then notice that he's going on to the Dulles Toll Road...which is way out of our way, but we follow the maybach anyways.

up to the toll booth we go. the maybach and my friend stop to pay the 50 cent toll, wait for the bar to go up, and the driver of the maybach (also the owner of the maybach) FLOORS the damn thing and all we can see is tire smoke and tail lights. my friend was flooring the s500 too, but you know, that NA 5.0 litre V8 has **** against the maybach's twin turbo v12.

by the time we get onto the actual toll road the maybach is about a full quarter mile ahead of us, weaving in and out of traffic like a fooking sports coupe. we catch up to traffic and the maybach is about 1 mile ahead of us now. he's still flooring it...

my friend gets reckless and weaves in and out of traffic, too, to try to catch up to the beast of a car that the maybach is. in maybe 4 miles, we catch up to the maybach, which is now cruising at 70mph.

we give him the thumbs up and he laughs, then gives us the thumbs up back, then drives off.

what an *** beating...

you all probably thought that i raced the maybach in my civic. HAH. i'm stupid, but not THAT stupid...
Old 06-06-2005
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
wtf, ur friend has a s-500.....jebus
Old 06-06-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
and a CLK430. and he totalled his '03 daytona blue 350Z with staggered 19" axis mesh, espelir springs, some RSR knock off exhaust
Old 06-06-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
...:your friend sucks:
Old 06-06-2005
Registered!!

nickm748 is an unknown quantity at this point
that must have been nice
Old 06-06-2005
"You leave me in the trenches taking Grenades, John"

Stachmo is an unknown quantity at this point
lucky *** bastard...I'd love to be that kid

what's his dad and mom do for a living?
Old 06-06-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
damn.... wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too rich for my blood....

damn kids in those S500's racing those damn Maybachs....
Old 06-06-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
uk that ****
Old 06-07-2005

Originally Posted by CivicsRdBest
damn.... wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too rich for my blood....

damn kids in those S500's racing those damn Maybachs....
wtf! i hate my school. (high school)

some junior just drove to school in his daddy's bentley continental gt. i have to key his car now lol

and...his dad is a tae kwon do master. owns like 5 dojos. his mom is a stay at home mom.
Old 06-07-2005
"You leave me in the trenches taking Grenades, John"

Stachmo is an unknown quantity at this point
you can make that kind of money being a tae kwon do master? screw finance, I'm gonna study to become one of those next year at college
Old 06-07-2005
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
i would have raced him in my civic
Old 07-28-2005
Registered!!

White05EXSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by infinite012
and a CLK430. and he totalled his '03 daytona blue 350Z with staggered 19" axis mesh, espelir springs, some RSR knock off exhaust
....he owns an s500, yet he went with the knockoff rsr.... interesting.
Old 07-29-2005
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
hrm, u mean Sang? how is his rich *** doing? tell him to come visit me one day at Best Buy so i can treat him back to lunch
Old 08-03-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Damn...nice story!!! Would have been drooling at the Maybach!!!
Old 08-03-2005
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
now this is pimpish
Old 08-03-2005

Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
hrm, u mean Sang? how is his rich *** doing? tell him to come visit me one day at Best Buy so i can treat him back to lunch
yep yep. he's in korea right now, so i dunno how he would treat you to lunch.
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
Damn, i wish i had one of those s500....
Old 08-04-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
take a copy of the keys and steal the merc. the insurance will cover them and you get to go to a chop shop and get paid. its not like your friend would miss it. anyway, good story