Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Who is more stupid?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Who is more stupid?

On my way from school today I'm driving behind a 7thgen Si and a new Cobra on a 2 lane street. Si is in the left lane and Cobra is in the right lane and I'm behind the Si. We come to a redlight....... light turns green and both dudes punch it.

After a few seconds the Cobra started pulling away so quick it looked like the Si hit the breaks when in fact he was flooring it cuz he was pulling away from me pretty quick and I was going normal.....

So who is the bigger moron? The dude in the Si for trying to race a Cobra or the dude in the Cobra for trying to race an Si?
Old 03-31-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
doubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nice
si is bigger moron. cobra couldn't know what was under si's hood for sure. but si should have known how toasted he was
Old 03-31-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
si. the guy should have just ignored the cobra.
Old 03-31-2005
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
I believe the correct answer is Yes
Old 03-31-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Si........ but maybe the Si guy thought it was a 6 cylinder Stang.
Old 03-31-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by CuRiOuSfIsH
Si........ but maybe the Si guy thought it was a 6 cylinder Stang.

Deinfatly not, the stang was low, wide tires in the rear and the rear bumper said COBRA in big letters.... its really easy to tell a COBRA apart from others.
Old 03-31-2005
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
I'd agree with Si, maybe the cobra was just messing with him? or maybe he was just having fun :P
Old 03-31-2005
Registered!!

gsrchad is an unknown quantity at this point
just because it says cobra on the back bumper doesnt mean its fast. i raced a few of them with my car fully loaded with 4 people. and put cars on them. thats when i ran low 14's. but since the si is the under dawg, he tryed to attack the alpha male. dont know why you would call that stupidity, its the rule of life. hes just trying to get higher on the food chain but got badly denied....
no stupidity on either part in my view..
Old 03-31-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
The Si. He should have known he'd get beaten...
Old 03-31-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gsrchad
just because it says cobra on the back bumper doesnt mean its fast. i raced a few of them with my car fully loaded with 4 people. and put cars on them. thats when i ran low 14's. but since the si is the under dawg, he tryed to attack the alpha male. dont know why you would call that stupidity, its the rule of life. hes just trying to get higher on the food chain but got badly denied....
No, cant agree with you there. If you race a Cobra in a stock Si then you are stupid because the dude in the Si should of known it would of been a waste of energy..... he is stupid 1)because he didnt know it was a Cobra and raced it OR 2)he thinks a stock Si is a fast straight line car

If I was in my Civic and asked if you wanted to race me on foot and you agreed I wouldnt think you're trying to get higher in a food chain..... I would just think that you're an idiot much like the Si driver.

The Cobra dude is also a moron cuz he decided to waste gas on a stock Si.
Old 03-31-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
If you were running 14's, and your car had 4 people in it, and you raced Cobras and won them, then those Corbras did not know you were racing.
Old 03-31-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
you are for not taking pics
Old 03-31-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by civic01vtec
you are for not taking pics
You heard the man!!
Drive with one hand and film with the other!
Old 03-31-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I think the Cobra owner is because if he/she already has a fast car, he/she wouldn't have to show it off at a stoplight when a 4 cylinder car is next to him/her.
Old 03-31-2005
my civic has no boost

hotrodcivic2004 should not be trusted
i think they are both stupid.
Old 04-01-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
You for asking this question
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
You for asking this question
Old 04-05-2005
EM2/DC5/LS1

spyder2333 is an unknown quantity at this point
......so your saying when you ran low 14's you put cars on them cobra's are not 14 second cars their quicker...my car is mid to high 13 stock and thats with my auto tranny and i raced my friends 03 cobra with an intake and he beat me by 1-1 1/2 car lenghts so thats definitly Put car lenghts on cobra's hahahahahahaha
Old 04-05-2005
Registered!!

00celicagts6spd is an unknown quantity at this point
my old teamate ran a 12.9 with a 2.4 60' in his stock 03 cobra.

now granted not ALL cobras are 12 second cars. but their were N/A models made that were 14 second cars with your average driver. dunno about putting car lengths on them though lol especially in another 14 second car.
Old 04-06-2005
Banned

thiscrackerntam will become famous soon enoughthiscrackerntam will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Zzyzx
I believe the correct answer is Yes
heh, I agree!