Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

creative writing

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RacerSlashRicer is an unknown quantity at this point
creative writing

damn you all are from everywhere. i did this while i was bored.

Last edited by RacerSlashRicer; 07-17-2004 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-17-2004
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
hahahahaha you are sooo full of ****.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=919743

little too similar eh?? jackass.
Old 07-17-2004
Banned

hahah this is what i am when i am drunk
Old 07-17-2004

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
lucky for me, i saved the post cuz i knew youd edit.

Today, 05:43 PM
RacerSlashRicer
Member Join Date: Dec 2003

Trader Rating: (0)

b20z hatch kill then it seizes afterwards. what a waste.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working on an all go, no show junky problematic b20z junk yard turbo ek hatch today for $2000, that was half *** tuned without hondata, i said **** it....**** all of it...the hatch has been outta commission before because of the timing belt tensioner and a vacuum leak. With the noise ever growing within the bowls of the b20z turbo with stock sleeves, I even lowered the boost from 15 to 10 psi and...I almost hit myself in the head...but i digress... I should have gone lower. Well its still a 12 sec car with lotsa problems, and some are even electric problems. Well one day I will murder the engine and swap a type r engine in I have taking space up in my garage. That happened to be this day the b20 finally gave.
As I'm flustered and infuriated with my current situation...(having a ****ed up tensioner, but having 1k to dump into whatever my choosing, either my 88 crx or get the **** *** b20 with a ****ed up timing belt tensioner fixed and test drive it and finally tune it the right way, or even possibly swap the type r in, i drive down to the Shell station to put fuel in the ever****ingloving **** *** raced out, abused engine i have in the car now
But of course, as once upon a time when everybody has their bad string of luck...mine continued to get worse.... And yeah I regret buying this p.o.s. hatch. It definitely made my day. The original owner was flying to cali to move there already by the time I will have gotten to gas station. But anyways, i arrive at the shell station with the stock rims on, to find none other than one of the "kids". You all know what i'm talking about...one of those people who just perpetuate idiocy by wanting to grate on your every nerve in every way possible that his retarded *** might be able to think of...but in sincereness I managed to NOT give him **** this time around. He drives a 90s 5.0 stang gt, (t3h b3st caR 3vAr) with raw v8 power, well, that pretty much explains his car cuz if somebody but nonetheless i will tell you, my hatch still sucks. So...on to the part...and in some sort of way or fashion this is how it went...
Him-"Sup, I know you. I see you got another car man"
Me-yah thanks for noticing...
Him-"Oh yeah, that wun d00d in a hatch looking like yours...i raced him the other day whooped his ***"
Me-Really? So you have a cam or s/c now or something??
Him-"Nah, i think his car was messed up or something cuz it sounded weird, it was whistling n' **** like it had a leak."
Me-Thats his turbo spoolin.....nevermind, whatever, congratulations.
Him-(thinkin he might be hot **** now) Yeah, so i pretty much figure i can beat you now, so eh...no hard feelings man i just was kinda sizing you up.
Me-(knowing i got a broke *** b20z engine) Oh really? you want to run them??? There is a stoplight right there.
Now, i know that he knew I got this hatch, cuz here, **** just gets around...and i was not in the mood to play last night nor take ****...hence the reason I opted for the stunna..."you wanna run em"...I almost laughed when i said it...
I smiled,...with the noise growing out of the engine bay knowing i might have to phone my dad after this...but still not caring...
Tapped it off the rev limiter a couple times...knowing that me running no exhaust muffler after the cat like i was hurting his little eardrums... Yeah I made up my mind, I will swap the type r engine in after this one seizes.
Light on side drops yellow...i get ready...sittin red i see him smiling...eh, whatever if i blow it up he wins he can laugh blah blah blah...WHO CARES, i was in one of those moods. RED.........................GREEN...i launched at 3500...my launch point with the b20 motor and i actually bogged...***...clutch in rev higher dump clutch again pull through the intersection back up to his bumper....ride out first...quick as ****...shift to second i'm at his door...and when into 3rd...him havin such a heavy car really ****ed his world up cuz i put a car on him before i shut it down at the shift into fourth...No ricer fly by...he knew he lost to a broke *** b20 with a small t25 turbo
Ride home still not feeling any better about my situation and on my road into my neighborhood there is a hill, that you come up...stop at the stop sign, and then go down it to get to my house.
Get to stop sign, stop...start to go...car goes....Bwweehhhahheahhbooogkerrrplop. And i start rolling back down the hill...Ah ****. I bet the timing belt snapped and bent up valves and broke the head.
Long story short...had to push the mother****er up the hill then ride in neutral down it with the help of some neighbors...
AND i still don't know what the **** to do...BUILT+TURBO B20Z ...but i have NO options what so ever on my car to mod the exterior and i paying shitload for customization....or...swap the type r...and go crazy...and get the exterior nice, maybe some jdm ****...just overall clean...which i cannot seem to do with this civic. I am too mad at it and myself for buying it. What a waste of a motor.

CLIFFS: Shitty *** mood, go to shell, get fed up with a 5.0, race him...beat his little 5.0....get to my neighborhood...the engine finally *****...and i still don't know what the **** to do...just overly pissed off... I get my dad to tow the car home with his H2
Old 07-17-2004
Banned

lol i cant sleep but oh well
Old 07-17-2004

I never claim an owning of my own, but this is special.

Last edited by NoFriends; 07-17-2004 at 01:24 AM.
Old 07-17-2004
Banned

lol dayum yuo all are too good. what the tech term for this in forum lang?
Old 07-17-2004
Banned

goto somethingawful.com its there too. my same post. man i am drunk and theres nothing better to do. lol
Old 07-17-2004

For as shitty as its written, its still coherant. You arent drunk at all.
Old 07-17-2004
Banned

yeah i am kinda. i had a 3 shots of irish cream, 4 oz each. thats enough to get a 120 lb person drunk. but oh well i just wanna play around. like i said the was nothing better to do, but watch what you folks say
Old 07-17-2004

LOL watch out.. right...
Old 07-17-2004
Banned

yeah watch out cuz, cuz i ma gangzta and i gonna shootcha in the brain where your spine cunnect. i love creative writing
Old 07-17-2004

You have to be the worst BSer ive ever seen. You are very sad if you think im gonna buy that ****.
Old 07-17-2004
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
IBTL