Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Race with eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Race with eclipse

So I was out cruising the highways tonight, going for a few exits and getting off and on. So at the light before the next on-ramp, there's a stock eclipse waiting to turn on the other side of the street. I turn first and floor it again, but then I see the other car pulling FAST. He was about half a car behind me when the lanes started merging and I let him pass. Then I turn the neons on and floor it again to catch up, but he was already about 20 cars ahead and going well over 100mph. So I took the next exit and drove some more. I didn't think those cars were so quick, unless maybe it's the v6? Oh well, good fun. There were a few cars coming up ahead, so that's why I took the next exit. But anyway, I got smoked...
Old 04-04-2004
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
burnneddd baby burned hahaha.
Old 04-04-2004
YoUnG N SuXsExFul

guamcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice death
Old 04-04-2004
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
lol you guys. Even worse that I have an auto. He must have been laughing when I couldn't even catch up.
Old 04-04-2004
mhr
Registered!!

mhr is an unknown quantity at this point
"and then I turned the neons on" lmao.....
Old 04-04-2004
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by mhr
"and then I turned the neons on" lmao.....
Thats what I was gonna say..
Old 04-04-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
even if it was the 4 banger w/ 5spd.....I don't see how you could've won.
Old 04-04-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
UltimateStock is on a distinguished road
haha...red neons on the red civic. werd....runnin' stock w/ my 03 ex 5spd coupe. ...hah....i haven't lost yet!!! but i've only raced w/ my 88 supra. =T.......i'll race one day...1 day.
Old 04-04-2004
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by UltimateStock
haha...red neons on the red civic. werd....runnin' stock w/ my 03 ex 5spd coupe. ...hah....i haven't lost yet!!! but i've only raced w/ my 88 supra. =T.......i'll race one day...1 day.
Someone please translate...
Old 04-05-2004
Currently boosted at 0 psi.

ThsUserNmIsDumb is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by UltimateStock
haha...red neons and i have a red civic and the guy in my icon is red...word...running stock with my 2003 Civic EX, 5 spd manual transmission coupe period. dot dot dot. hah. [many dots] I have yet to lose and i am lying!! but i have only raced against my very own 1988 Toyota Supra. However, since I can only drive one car at a time, I beat it with my civic. Equals the letter T. ... I will race one day, even though I have already raced against my 88 Supra that had no driver [remember?]. one day [used for emphasis].

That was the best I could do.
Old 04-05-2004
Currently boosted at 0 psi.

ThsUserNmIsDumb is on a distinguished road
My last post didn't count...
Old 04-05-2004

sw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the rough
gearbox in a race...wow, it's time to stop
Old 04-06-2004
Registered!!

chaoticmav should not be trustedchaoticmav should not be trustedchaoticmav should not be trustedchaoticmav should not be trusted
*sigh*

he said:

but i've only raced w/ my 88 supra.

Meaning he only uses his supra to race with...
Old 04-06-2004

sw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the rough
^what, are you reading the same thing?....
Old 04-06-2004
Premium Member

Yeah, the eclipse decided to race me. I was just out for a late drive and I didn't realize until he's flying past me at 100+mph. I guess it wasn't even a race really.