Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

!@#$%#@@!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003
O RLY
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
Angry !@#$%#@@!

Senile people shouldn't be allowed to do anything, much less letting them drive a car.

I'm at a stoplight waiting to turn right. The car in front of me is also waiting to turn right. However, apparently there is a new law that says you CANT turn right until your f'in light turns green. So I wait and wait and with no traffic finally honk my horn. Oh but with senility comes going deaf. And grandma can't hear my horn much less see my middle finger. To make matters worse, this light happens to be in the guinness book of world records for longest light. Especially when you're stuck behind some old codger who doesn't know the laws of traffic.

Then on the freeway I'm in the right lane because my exit is coming up. I'm behind another old biddy grandma who's thought process is still contemplating information from last week. But she's going 40 in a 65 because she's taking the same exit... which mind you isn't for another mile.

"oh you mean my exit is coming up in 26 miles!!" Well gee grandma, holy sh*t, 26 miles, you better start slowin the f*ck down! You never know, your brakes might fail and you would want to make sure you have enough room to coast to a stop sometime before the end of the offramp.

I need to arm my civic with heavy surface to surface missiles. That would solve a lot of my problems.
Old 07-10-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Re: !@#$%#@@!

Originally posted by S2000man01
Senile people shouldn't be allowed to do anything, much less letting them drive a car.

I'm at a stoplight waiting to turn right. The car in front of me is also waiting to turn right. However, apparently there is a new law that says you CANT turn right until your f'in light turns green. So I wait and wait and with no traffic finally honk my horn. Oh but with senility comes going deaf. And grandma can't hear my horn much less see my middle finger. To make matters worse, this light happens to be in the guinness book of world records for longest light. Especially when you're stuck behind some old codger who doesn't know the laws of traffic.

Then on the freeway I'm in the right lane because my exit is coming up. I'm behind another old biddy grandma who's thought process is still contemplating information from last week. But she's going 40 in a 65 because she's taking the same exit... which mind you isn't for another mile.

"oh you mean my exit is coming up in 26 miles!!" Well gee grandma, holy sh*t, 26 miles, you better start slowin the f*ck down! You never know, your brakes might fail and you would want to make sure you have enough room to coast to a stop sometime before the end of the offramp.

I need to arm my civic with heavy surface to surface missiles. That would solve a lot of my problems.
d00d that's the classic truth....I used to live in this area that was inhabited by blue hairs. It was a retirement community before they started building houses in it...Everyday I went anywhere I wound up stuck behind grandma in her Buick Roadmaster sticking more than half the car into the intersection to see if anyone was coming. More often than not someone was coming and you guessed it, another blue hair...It was like watching Grorge Costanza in that para-scooter race...man I hate that s h i t so much...They're always the ones in the middle lane doing 60 kmh while people destroy themselves trying to avoid them from both sides. I agree that if you're a foot and a half in the grave you should enjoy each minute as if it were your last but don't drag me down with you god dammit!
Old 07-10-2003
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
the way i look at it is they dont have a whole lotta time left on this world so dont you think they would wanna make the most outta the time they have and drive fast as possible so they have more time for bingo and knitting???
Old 07-10-2003
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
People like that are why I want an H1 with a remote controlled gun turret in the back.
Old 07-10-2003
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Ever feel like no matter what road you decide to take, how much you try to cut through traffic, there is ALWAYS someone screwing up your drive to or from work?

I hate those days.
Old 07-10-2003
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Last week when I came home from school, I didn't hit one red light. I started driving at 11, got here at 2, drove around a bunch more... it was so nice. All greens all day...
Old 07-10-2003
Registered!!

ebound is an unknown quantity at this point
Every old person in my town has a car. And they all do 25 in the 30s and occasionally take up two lanes. And cannot park for a damn.

And almost hit me many many times during a day when they don't turn to check their blind spot, which on some old people, is everywhere.
Old 07-11-2003
Registered!!

JRS1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
one time i got stuck behind an old lady on the freeway going 45 on a 65 area in the fast lane. i kept honking and she couldn't even hear me. on top of that, when i finally got to change lane and pass her, she almost hits me changing into the same lane without even looking, she was literally like inches away. luckily no one was in the lane next to me and i was able to move into it quickly avoiding her. after that i go right up next to her and honk and flip her off but she doesn't even realize i am there, so i just take off. yea i know flippin gold people off is bad, normally i would of ingored it but since she almost got me into an accident i couldn't resist
Old 07-11-2003
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya everyone slows you down these days. Usually if theres somone slow in front of me in the exit lane and theres enough time ill try to cut in front of them bastards
Old 07-11-2003
Premium Member

civicdude will become famous soon enough
Thats usually how it happens...especially if you are late to go some where or you are in a rush to be somewhere...There is usually a really old person driving in front of you. I hate when that happens.
Old 07-11-2003
Registered!!

n00dleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
For those situations i wished i had a hummer. Just plow my way through.
Old 07-11-2003
Premium Member

civicdude will become famous soon enough
Just like in the scene from BAD BOYS2...that I saw on tv for their preview...H2 hummer going down a hill crashing through aluminum shacks...It was pretty sick
Old 07-11-2003
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Its the idiots that think they have the right away all the time that **** me off. They dont give a damn who is where, if they want over, they get over. People do that to me everyday. I cant wait for someone to hit me so I can call Morris Bart and sew their @ss. Then I can forfill my wish list. Bodykit, rims, interior, motor swap, etc. Untill then I will just deal with the idiots on the road and paciently wait.
Old 07-11-2003
I Am Legend

CGodwin3103 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol... It's kinda funny.. They are old and have little time left, but they drive slower than ****, we are young and drive faster than ****.. the universe it messed up.. tecnically old people should be going 100 down side streets... 'holy ****, im gonna die soon and johnies birthday is 2 hours from now..' 'gotta get there qiuck i only have so many consious hours in a day...'
Old 07-11-2003
Registered!!

2k2civicRAY is an unknown quantity at this point
dude, I hate it when cars go super duper slow for no good reason. Like if I'm going to school and I'm just a tad bit behind my schedule I could still make it in plenty of time without speeding any extra. But the way my luck goes theys a old mack truck or a granny woman slowing me down and I walk in right in front of the proffessor before class starts.
Old 07-11-2003
Registered!!

Gecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the rough
my place is full senile people.........its like a freaken retirement city.......so I run into that kinda stuff all the time. And its always the old people that drive the hugh cars........like lincoln towncars.........where they can't see over the steering wheel or anything around them...........every spot is a blind spot to them.
Old 07-11-2003

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
Shoulda passed her on the shoulder. Im notorious for that.