Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

performancecenter.com

Old 01-03-2003
Turbo Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
performancecenter.com

Well I ordered an ichibahn shift **** and shift boot from Ian (ext 231) at performancecenter.com. Prices were the best I found and shipping was free but....I called and ordered on December 26, he told me that I should have them shortly after new year's, that it would only take about 3-4 business days. I never received any emails with a tracking number or anything else from him so I called back the following monday and asked him what was up. He told me that they didn't stock the items so they had to wait for ichibahn to send them the parts then they would ship out to me. So I should see them by today (friday, january 3) and I should give him a call back on thursday (yesterday) to see where it is.

I checked my email on Wedensday and saw I had received an email but no tracking number, basically all it was was an invoice that said tracking info would be available within 24-48 businesss hours. Well I just checked back this morning on their website and found it said it was being drop shipped from the company and they still had no tracking number but expected arrival would be around January 13.

Now, I'm not doubting I'll get these parts and the prices were very low but I wasn't expecting to wait over two weeks to get a shift **** and boot. I could have ordered from somewhere else, paid a few more bucks and gotten my stuff within a week. I understand that the holidays can slow things up a bit but 2 weeks? And from everytime I talked to him, he's changed his story on me. One day it's one thing another day it's another. I wouldn't recommend them and I doubt I'll buy anything from them again. Cheap price isn't worth poor customer service IMO.
Old 01-03-2003
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I just talked to Ian again. He said it would be the 13th of January before he would see it, supposedly ichibahn doesn't drop ship and these two items were on back order but it took him a week to realize this. He offered me a refund but told me it would take ten days before I'd see my money back, in which time I'd be only a few days away from getting the parts anyways. Shady as hell [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG].
Old 01-11-2003
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
I bought my K&N FIPK SRI from Performance Center. They were the first ones to sell it, had the best price, and had it drop shipped from K&N, and I received it within a week. No problems. According to the threads, several other members have bought K&N products from them and have had no problems.
Old 01-21-2003
Turbo Guru

The boot finally came in on Monday, January 13th but today is the 21st and still no ****. I talked to the salesperson that sold this to me and he says today that it'd be another 2-3 weeks before I'd get it. Screw that, screw them, I will definitely never order from them again and he said he'd refund my money for the **** (which he probably will.)
Old 02-12-2003
Turbo Guru

Well today they finally refunded my money for the ****, meanwhile I've had one I ordered elsewhere for about the same amount of time. Definitely didn't win me over with good customer service.
Old 03-02-2003
Registered!!

born2xLr8 will become famous soon enough
I bought my FIPK intake through them and I didn't run into any problems. But it was a different ext. (234) so it's probably just who you are dealing with that makes the difference.
Old 03-02-2003
Turbo Guru

Yeah, I know you guys did ur intake gb, but it literally took them over a month to finally refund my money. The thing that pissed me off was that the guy I was dealing with kept changing the story. First ichibahn had it in stock, then they didn't, then they were getting it, then they weren't, it was just a big hassle. I know sometimes stuff happens but with that kind of hassle it isn't worth it, that's why I won't deal with them again. Just my $.02.