Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Still not paid for....

Old 09-22-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLeePeR012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Still not paid for....

Todd Jager
79924 zip code.
He drives a sedan and bought r1-racing coils.
He is about a month late but we still keep in contact and tells me he's busy and he sent it to the wrong address. He's not a jerk or anything but he is very late. The coils were sent out about a month ago and he claims they were never there but he tells me that he doesn't live in the best place and they could have been stolen.
I mite be taking this into a more serious (lawful) effect if he doesn't pay pretty soon.

Lou-
Old 09-25-2002
Registered!!

IDQcivic should not be trusted
Why did you send the coilovers if you never got the money, always get the money first! Hopefully you learned a valuable lesson...
Old 09-28-2002
Registered!!

IDQ, I obviously sent them out because he told me he needed them bad and sounded like a very good person. Which he is, Im not bad mouthing him being a jerk or anything and I am pretty confident on him paying me but there's a missing set of coils out there and me nor Todd knows where it is. If the transaction weren't so far distance wise I would greatly consider calling the cops to see where the hell the coils went, Im not saying Im gonna call the cops on him, cuz he obviously doesn't have it either, but if we do make a report then maybe ppl around him won't steal crap from him again.

IDQ, why do you get into my business so much?
Im not gonna lie to you, and I don't believe in holding anyhting back, cuz thas for pu55ies. But sometimes on the forums you make an impression on being an azz sometimes towards me. Do as you wish on the forums, I'm jus another person tellin it to u straight.
And I don't care what respond you have next, "I was jus wondering, sheessh".
You don't kno the situation shut the hell up, and this forum's called 'transaction feedback'
Old 10-20-2002
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
I see absolutely no point in your even posting this since there has been no action, you don't think the guy stiffed you , and there has been no flollow up posted since. This thread should have been deleted long ago.
Old 10-23-2002
Registered!!

Shut the hell up BartKat, you like 99% of the people obviously don't kno the story but likes to put his 2 worthless cents into other business.

There is a point moron, the point is that this person did not pay, why do you think there is a transaction feedback, for EXACTLY THIS KINDA OF PROBLEM!
Another thing, this complaint was one of the first ones out here, and this was the thread that MADE the transaction feedback folder.

And for your information, we are still planning it out, for the time being, lemme jus say, "I don't kno what YOUR point of making ur useless reply", how about that, idiot.
Old 10-23-2002
Premium Member

Old 10-24-2002
Registered!!

LOL! you are totally ridiculous.
Don't go over your head on this retard.
Your opinion you say? It's not an opinion when you say that you see no point in my thread. What do you think this is? IT"S CALLED A TRANSACTION FEEDBACK! Im gonna have to sit here and explain this to an 'ultimate member' WOAH! Sorry, I didn't notice I was too confused on what the hell you are saying and figuring out what exactly you don't understand and what exactly you see no point of.

You were not involved in anyway or matter, this is a transaction feedback, not a place for a dumbazz to voice his opinion. And if you did want to voice an opinion you could PM me, or ultimate member sir.... freakin morons......

Oh by the way to make you look even dumber, the confirmation on the money will be sending soon from Todd, yea delete this thread like your previous post....gosh some people jus dont get it.
Old 10-24-2002
Premium Member

Old 10-24-2002
Premium Member

[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-24-2002
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VTEC01EX is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL! Worst thread everrrr. Anyone can sound nice on the internet. Have fun not getting paid for your springs. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]