Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Zexpoweredem2 Is A Scammer!

Old 08-02-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2slowem2 should not be trusted2slowem2 should not be trusted
Zexpoweredem2 Is A Scammer!

Last edited by 2slowem2; 08-18-2007 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-02-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice
Re: Zexpoweredem2 Is A Scammer!

uh ... n u r the guy the other guy said that not to trust for business ???

wow i see a cyberwar coming up :-p
Old 08-02-2007
Registered!!

zexpoweredem2 will become famous soon enough

I just posted that on the i trader so that no one else would buy anything from him and get there money taken for a ride.
If you want the phone numbers for the postal inspectors office, and others i will get you them when i find out who is taking the case.
If you don't belive me than you are wrong i have way more than just the postal inspector involved, as you will be finding out as they start to contacting you.

Was you not the one that said i would not get my money back no matter what i did because it happened to you last year? And that i mailed the money order to your friends house, and that you were moving out of state and i would not be able to find you, and your friend would not say anything.

So who's the scammer?

All i want is the manifold or my money back that's it. is it really that hard.

Please moderators don't lock this forum i want everyone to be updated about what is going on. i'm not going to argue with him over it.
Old 08-02-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

:drumroll:
Old 08-02-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Old 08-02-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

Wo!!!!
Old 08-02-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alpha 5
lol I must say Alpha5 U got the most funniest and Biggest collection of funny pics man ... One for any occasion

back to the topic:

So whose the bad guy Now ?
Old 08-02-2007
Registered!!

Nobody has to worry about buying from me!
Everyone else was smart enough to pay for shipping insurance!
Old 08-03-2007
Registered!!

Insured Mail
Protect your mail against loss or damage with insurance.

You have several options for adding security to the gifts and merchandise you send.

Security is key when you’re sending valuables through the mail. Whether you are sending jewelry, antiques or just expensive clothing, getting insurance provides that security. Insure your package only for what its contents are worth; you’re only covered for the actual value at the time and place of mailing.

It's the sellers responablity to place the insurance on the item, since they are responable for the item to be shipped, if you don't belive me call the post office.
And you don't even have PROOF OF SHIPPING the package, what seller does not show proof of shipping
Old 08-03-2007
Registered!!

Insured Mail
Protect your mail against loss or damage with insurance.To cover loss,what part of that dont u understand!Its ur responsibility to pay me and inform me that u want shipping insurance!What u need to do is contact me with the info of the party that is resolving this matter for u!If they are a legit police office or whatever then i will give them my ex's info!So until then stfu i did not make this thread to argue with u we have already done that in pms and on the phone!
Old 08-03-2007
Banned

Uh dude .. Dont really mean to jump in to this ... but if u DID ship the guys stuff, just post the tracking number, receipt or somekind of proof that u shipped the item. That will save both of u a lot more energy for future arguements
Old 08-03-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mani_is_kool
Uh dude .. Dont really mean to jump in to this ... but if u DID ship the guys stuff, just post the tracking number, receipt or somekind of proof that u shipped the item. That will save both of u a lot more energy for future arguements
that is a good, idea. if u shipped it you would have the tracking number or a receipt or something to show for it.
Old 08-05-2007
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

interesting...where's the updates. soooo whose the scammer?!?!? where's the evidence PEOPLE!
Old 08-05-2007
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 2slowem2
Insured Mail
Protect your mail against loss or damage with insurance.To cover loss,what part of that dont u understand!Its ur responsibility to pay me and inform me that u want shipping insurance!What u need to do is contact me with the info of the party that is resolving this matter for u!If they are a legit police office or whatever then i will give them my ex's info!So until then stfu i did not make this thread to argue with u we have already done that in pms and on the phone!

yeah just show the receipt that this was shipped. easy as 123. You're right on the insurance part though. its the buyer's responsibility to provide the funds for the insurance. Its the sellers responsibility to at least ask the buyer if he/she wanted to purchase shipping insurance.
Old 08-05-2007
Registered!!

ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

No updates on this one? Popcorn is getting a little stale.
Old 08-05-2007
Registered!!

Like i said i wanted proof that he shipped me the package, tracking number or something, but i never did get it, because he said that his girlfriend shipped it for him.
I two would love to see the receipt for the shipment no matter who shipped it.

And there was not one time when he said anything about adding insurance to the shipment.

Well all i can say is it's out of my hands now, unless i get the package or my money retured. then i will inform the postal inspector and others. Until then they are going to be investigating the case.

2slowem2 i will be contacting you shorthly about the information on how to contact them, as soon as they tell me who is handling the case.
And no i did not put this on here to start argueing, just to let everyone know what is going on. since you say that I'm the scammer!
Old 08-08-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

everyone is a scammer in their own lil devious way haha.... soooo zex i think ur right on this unless he has a reciept or something saying he did ship it.
Old 08-08-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Where is the BEEF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug75diEyiA0
Old 08-10-2007
Registered!!

So just to let everyone know the update on this.
I sent samuels dad all the evidence that i had against his son, and let him know that i had the postal inspector, fbi, and there local police department, and mr. samuel hancock was looking at federal charges for mail fraud.
Well today his father contacted me and ended up returning my money back in the ful amount.

If this happens to anyone else just don't give up on it keep on fighting, you can contact the postal inspector and fill out a claim on there website www.usps.com/postalinspectors

You can also contact the fbi for mail fraud at the site below, www.fbi.gov
Just remember to keep all contacts that you might have with the person/ company selling the product until you get it.

Also if you are able to find out there local police department name you can contact them aswell to start a investigation on the case.

I'm very glad to say that i got my money back out of this and have learned a very good lesson about buying online, always do research on the person that you are buying from if they say that they have sold on a forum befor to several people do ask for the buyers information about it then contact them to make sure everything went smoothly.

Just please everyone remember those wesites if it does happen to you or any of your friends, and DO NOT GIVE UP FIGHTING

I would like to think everyone that has helped out with this case personaly, if there is anything that i can do please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 08-11-2007
Banned

Damn ! U even got the FBI in to this ... Wow man ... Hey As long as u got ur money back its All good man Even though we dont still know what went wrong by who, but always do ur research on the sellers man !
Old 08-11-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Yay for electronic pissing matches. Mani is right, tho, we'll never know who's at fault, unless the OP can provide proof he shipped it. Hell, for all we know, his ex put it on eBay. I don't see how someone can start a thread saying someone is a scammer, just for claiming they never received a package. Sure, it's the buyer's responsiblity to pay for insurance, but it's the seller's responsibility to prove the item was even shipped. I think everyone has learned something here. Zex, throw the seller and extra few bucks for insurance next time, and 2slowem2, never ship anything without using a service that provides you with a tracking number, so you can prove it was shipped. And if you did, don't have other people ship stuff that could affect your finances and/or reputation if not delivered. This includes everything from internet sales to returns of goods purchased via mail, phone, or internet.
Old 08-11-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

How about we get a "Thou must have 60 posts (and no whoring) before peddling thy wares on civicforums" kind of rule? If someone's flaky, that should start to show after 60 posts or so. That way we also ensure that folks don't just join up, try to sell some stuff, rip our folks off, and then leave and never come back to the site?

Mods, civicDave, what do you guys think?
Old 08-11-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

close?
Old 08-11-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

If he wrote the address on the package similar to the way he types on this forum I can understand why you didn't get the package. That thing could be in Siberia with Siberian postal workers staring at it right now wondering where the **** it should go.
Old 08-17-2007
Registered!!

I dont appreciate people taking crap about me!I reimbursted him with the money not my dad!I coudnt get ahold of my ex girlfreind so i was out of luck!I coudnt be for sure though that he didnt get the package but after me and my folks were talking about it they convinced me that if u were going thru all this trouble u probably didnt get the package!I did take care of my transaction and i have sold to plenty of other clubcivic forum members with great success.I also want to apologise to everyone else on here for talking **** about nonesense i have been thru alot lately and havent been in the best mood.My bad okay but dont hate me,i like everyone on here and i am a good guy so dont just think i am tryin to burn people cause im not!And speedfoos thanks alot all of ur posts have heped me with my project i dont even have to start threads anymore i just go to urs and figure out what im doing wrong,and fix it and andyman im sorry i feel bad for talking **** to u i dont even know u and yea im done!And one more thing **** spelling it dont make my car go faster lol
Old 08-17-2007
Registered!!

Angry Re: Zexpoweredem2 Is A Scammer!

And one more thing **** spelling it dont make my car go faster lol
:f lush::_pu ke:
Old 08-17-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

I dont appreciate people taking crap about me!...And one more thing **** spelling it dont make my car go faster lol
well, you started this thread to **** talk someone else, so man up, and take a little yourself.

and yes, spelling may not make your car faster, but having a fast car for the most part will not get you a good job and/or respect from mature, reasonable adults. having a firm grasp on the spelling and grammar of our language likely will help with both.
Old 08-17-2007
Registered!!

I swear, reading some of these posts makes me more stupider....LOL
Old 08-18-2007
Registered!!

I cant believe how ignorant u are!

I dont care how i sound talking thru a computer,Come be a tuff guy in person!

I started this thread only because he started one about me dumbass,i was explaining what really happened!
Old 08-18-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

I dont appreciate people taking crap about me!I reimbursted him with the money not my dad!I coudnt get ahold of my ex girlfreind so i was out of luck!I coudnt be for sure though that he didnt get the package but after me and my folks were talking about it they convinced me that if u were going thru all this trouble u probably didnt get the package!I did take care of my transaction and i have sold to plenty of other clubcivic forum members with great success.I also want to apologise to everyone else on here for talking **** about nonesense i have been thru alot lately and havent been in the best mood.My bad okay but dont hate me,i like everyone on here and i am a good guy so dont just think i am tryin to burn people cause im not!And speedfoos thanks alot all of ur posts have heped me with my project i dont even have to start threads anymore i just go to urs and figure out what im doing wrong,and fix it and andyman im sorry i feel bad for talking **** to u i dont even know u and yea im done!And one more thing **** spelling it dont make my car go faster lol
after dex started talking about siberia i just had to put this guy up lol

Quick Reply: Zexpoweredem2 Is A Scammer!