Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

"Keigo" took my money and ran!

Old 06-08-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sic_Vic is an unknown quantity at this point
"Keigo" took my money and ran!

That bastard sold me hubcaps (I am going completely back to stock) or so I thought. 3 weeks now no more contact no hubcaps no nothing. Wont return any e-mails wont return any PM's, just up and dissappeared. I'll be going through paypal and my credit card company, just thought I'd let the rest of you know, just incase he tries to screw anyone else over.

Jamie
Old 06-08-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Keigo" took my money and ran!

that suckkksss... good luck
Old 06-18-2007
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
Re: "Keigo" took my money and ran!

it should say his address in your paypal account. A fellow 7thgener should go knock on his door, and knock out some teeth while he's at it. I'd do that for you if the guy was in T.O.