Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

no limit motorsports

Old 05-14-2007
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up no limit motorsports

Despite the listing of them in the "bad vendor" list, I had a wonderful experience with them. They were always available to talk to on the phone and responsive. For the most part the parts were dropped shipped from the factories. I got my konis quickly, but my GCs took awhile. No limit was great at telling me when it should arrive when I called.

I specifically dealt with Adam, but most of them seemed cool