Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

streetstyler.com

Old 01-21-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura aboutCivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy streetstyler.com

Has anyone ever dealt with this company? Was your experience with them good or bad? Let me know because I am thinking about ordering a lip from them but cannot find any information about the company.
Old 01-22-2007
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
I got my lip from them, but it took three and a half weels to get it to me. They never had it in stock even though it said it was at the time of purchase. My lip came in a box straight from ABS Dynamics. You can't get in touch with them if you have a problem. The emails you send them send an auto-reply that sends you to the useless FAQ. Don't even bother trying to call them on the phone. Their service is sheeeeeit! In the end I got my lip, but I will never shop there again. I hope this helps you even if you do get it from them. Good luck.
Old 01-22-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
****, sounds like you shouldnt even bother shopping there... I know I wont be.

I like to give the company a call before I purchase something- if you cant get a hold of them to place an order, you wont be getting very good support.

Also look for physical addresses so you know where to find them if need be (sue-ing, or send backs, ect). If they only have a suite, chances are its some dude hooking up ebay deals with out and inventory- Good kinda guy to stay away from.

You might allready know this and i'm just tooting my horn.
Good luck with getting the lip. (hopefully you remember that urethane is the one that streachs and not ABS... some thread had the wrong info in the past week)
Old 01-22-2007
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
i got my megan exhaust from them and i got it for free...
this is what happened..i ordered it and i waited for about three weeks and i kept emailing them and they never responded. so i went ahead and order from truehonda a hks hi power and about a week later the megan exhaust from streetstyler came the same time with my hks and i was like wtf? and i checked my bank and it never charged me for it.. its been almost 8 months now and they still didnt charge me ...i was woot!! so i sold my other exhaust got free money haha true story....a member here baught it.
Old 01-22-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
^^lol i ordered a lip from them and i didnt get it for like a month, also i didnt think they were going to charge me either, because i kept checking my account and it finally went through like after a month i received it. So i wouldnt buy from them, i bought 2 lips off this guy on ebay for $48 Shipped brand new.
Old 01-22-2007
Registered!!

raffstyle is an unknown quantity at this point
i got my full lip kit from them...i got my kit after 10 days, problem is they sent me a wrong front lip (EP3).i call them and got connected... i recieved my new front lip after a week.
call them first before you purchase.

all in all- 8.5/10
Old 01-22-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
They are shiesty as ****, i order the whole RS lip kit from them and they only sent me the front and sides...was pretty quick...but the rear lip never came. I called them and they gave me tracking numbers for the front lip and sides but never for the rear, and they always said oh its in transit...the rear lip never came, after many phone calls..i just went to my credit card company and filed a complaint and got my money back..would never buy from them..unless i was in person.
Old 01-29-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
i personally never bought anything from them, and never will, ive heard nothing but negative things about that company