Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

|| Dezod Motorsports ||

Old 09-19-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by trurace
The prices don't really bother me. You have THE BEST parts right now, and its worth the money

P.S. I might by some new rims this week so my turbo fund wil go LOL. I need to stop spending my money . I need to finish my kit by December for HIN, so I will definitely place my order October or November. Sry for taking FOREVER!!!!

I'll be getting at you about those "special offers"
Thanks very much. No doubt!!! I will getcha rollin.
Old 09-19-2006
Abortion Survivor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
I just bought the dezod downpipe you see I know his products are the ****!
Old 09-20-2006
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Michalo187
I just bought the dezod downpipe you see I know his products are the ****!
Hit me up so that can go out today to you!
Old 09-20-2006
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
Deod I was just wondering.... why don't you have any sponsored cars yet? You guys manufature parts for the D17, Corvette, and the TC. Why don't you have any of those cars running around with your name on them? Wouldn't you get alot more business
Old 09-20-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ Andyman is sponsored by dezod
Old 09-21-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Deod I was just wondering.... why don't you have any sponsored cars yet? You guys manufature parts for the D17, Corvette, and the TC. Why don't you have any of those cars running around with your name on them? Wouldn't you get alot more business
We have a Blown C6 in the north east, an all motor in GA.

We have about 3-4 tCs around the country. One is in Modified Mag this month (Oct issue page 106-112)

We have a handfull of D17s running around too including Chris in NC and Andy in LA.
Old 09-21-2006
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by dezod
We have a Blown C6 in the north east, an all motor in GA.

We have about 3-4 tCs around the country. One is in Modified Mag this month (Oct issue page 106-112)

We have a handfull of D17s running around too including Chris in NC and Andy in LA.
Cool I'll keep my out eye for them.

If you ever want to sponsor a D17 "show car" in the South Florida area.... Hit me up
Old 09-21-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Cool I'll keep my out eye for them.

If you ever want to sponsor a D17 "show car" in the South Florida area.... Hit me up
You need to come to the Monday night meets at 441 and glades. This monday I will not be there though because my team is playing Monday night
Old 09-21-2006
Registered!!

Cool I'll show up one night. Send me a PM a night you go, I don't really want to show up when no one knows who I am LOL. What do you guys do at these meets?
Old 09-21-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Cool I'll show up one night. Send me a PM a night you go, I don't really want to show up when no one knows who I am LOL. What do you guys do at these meets?
Next Monday night.......around 9:30 or so

We talk, hang out, talk about cars, hang out........LOL
Old 09-21-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dezod
Next Monday night.......around 9:30 or so

We talk, hang out, talk about cars, hang out........LOL
Cool I'll be there.
Old 09-22-2006
7thgen Power Maker

See you then!
Old 09-22-2006
Abortion Survivor

if i go will you sponsor me too
Old 12-17-2006
diamonds she will pretty much have to

ex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the rough
just got the rest of my new V3 turbo kit and it is sweet. nice kit and quality craftsmanship with excellent customer service and great price.

Paul is the man!!!!

now all you bastards hop on the group buy and get this kit
Old 12-18-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by ex2k3
just got the rest of my new V3 turbo kit and it is sweet. nice kit and quality craftsmanship with excellent customer service and great price.

Paul is the man!!!!

now all you bastards hop on the group buy and get this kit
Thanks Ben!

Enjoy!