Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Be Careful when dealing with JDMCIVIC

Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mkingk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Be Careful when dealing with JDMCIVIC

Made a deal with JDMCIVIC for 230 for a JIC Axel back exhaust for a em2, specifically my 2003 civic lx 2 door coupe. Transaction went smoothly till I finally received the exhaust.
As I tried installing the exhaust and taking it to multiple exhaust shops and to my friends shop, they all said it looked nothing like any JIC they had ever seen. I also contacted JIC and they said it doesn't look like anything they have seen.
The exhaust was impossible to install. Hangers were to far apart. The bend point of the exhaust is in the wrong place in order to bolt up to my car. It hits the lower frame of the car. Many exhaust shops said they would have to cut and reweld the exhaust in order to make it fit.
The exhaust tip was bent, but I believe that to be due to the shipping. The exhaust was not packaged very well, but the bend would be an easy fix so I wasn't to worried about that.
I would like to salvage what I can from the transaction, and atleast find out what car this exhaust actually belongs too.

Also, after contacting JDMCIVIC about my conclusions and exhaust shops analysis, he proceeded by editing his posts on the sale thread to change the information he gave out during the transaction.