Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Can we get a Good Vendor List Going ?

Old 05-11-2006
Pwning Noobs 24/7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
Can we get a Good Vendor List Going ?

Since reading these post ive been very skeptical ordering stuff for my car through online, cause i do not want to lose my money again cause the feeling sucks when you order something with your hard earned cash and it never comes, so i want us to start a good vendors list that we are all sure that we can order from and not stress or worry about if they sent the product or whatever. So lets start the list.
Old 05-12-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
GEARBOX is number 1 on my list
Old 06-05-2006

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice
lol... of all the people and persons i have dealt with i think gearbox is the one person i havent have the oppurtunity yet..
Old 06-12-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
my list for good sites and vendors:
iap (import auto performance)
dezod
ptuning
namotorsports
truehonda
sportcompactsonly
Old 06-13-2006
Broken Arm, How Am I Suppost To Shift
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

down_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusted
I had Exellent Service with Robear.. after placing the order i called to confirm and it had already been shipped within 2 hrs!!!!!. and had it the next day... Excellent Vendor..
Old 06-13-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
how long ago was this? I bought from Robear 3 times and had excellent service. But recently almost everybody has been having problems with Robear.
Old 06-13-2006

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice
Originally Posted by CuRiOuSfIsH
how long ago was this? I bought from Robear 3 times and had excellent service. But recently almost everybody has been having problems with Robear.
haha... thats why i order from myself.. lol
Old 06-13-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
lol^ okay guys I'll start a list and feel free to add. we can also include members...