Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Got F'd by a Member on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-09-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thgencivic06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Got F'd by a Member on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you guys do if a member on the site sold you 5 stock rims for $150. The member tells you that 2 are scratched but they're ALL ok mount. Later on you find out 2 are bent and completely useless. so now you have 2 that are scratched and 2 that are bent. He wanted $80 dollars to deliver them to you, so you give him $150 cash and $80 check, check gets cancelled because he lied about the true condition of the rims. You basically bought one decent stock rim(no tires btw) for $150. What do you do?
Old 12-09-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

jmiester96 will become famous soon enoughjmiester96 will become famous soon enough
tell dereck
Old 12-09-2005
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
I'd wait to hear the other side of the story since you only have 3 post. btw this should be in Transaction Feedback.