Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Holiday Orders | Truehonda

Old 12-30-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
truehonda has a spectacular aura abouttruehonda has a spectacular aura about
Talking Holiday Orders | Truehonda

We would like to say a HUGE thanks to all who ordered this holiday season. As you know, getting things super fast is our priority but it can not always be done. I have to appalogize to scatman becuase his wheels have been taking forever to get to him. We have pinpointed the problem and it seems our fedex office is very lagging and disorganized. All orders that have been placed have already shipped out (unless otherwise directed) and other than the deal with scatman, everything is in the clear. Again, thanks again for ordering and just want to give an update if any of you where lost.

Remember, we are here all the time to help you out. Call us anytime toll free at 877-408-4348 to order or just to talk .

Happy New Year!!!!

Edward
Old 12-30-2004
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i thought tein was sending the basics out on monday? (was it this monday or next monday?)

truehonda is still a great seller.
Old 12-31-2004
Registered!!

truehonda has a spectacular aura abouttruehonda has a spectacular aura about
Jan3, upcoming monday. I guess every company in the world decided that the week between XMas and New Years is a big break - so they closed down .
Old 12-31-2004
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
good seller, recieved pretty quick!