Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Buy at your own risk.

Old 04-28-2004
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Angry Buy at your own risk.

If you buy from anyone in the forsale forum and they screw you, you deserve it for being so dumb and buying something second hand. Ive gotten burnt by two seperate individuals who never produced the product. Ive finally learned my lesson and am no longer buying anything from any member, only vendors who have accountability - good news for dezod, tornactive, and true honda. Good luck.
Old 04-28-2004
Registered!!

Silver_JS5 is an unknown quantity at this point
dude...you don't need to post that ish....people already know it's buy at your own risk....that's like tellin people to sit down to take a sh*t...it's not necessary to say cause they already know that...and remember, just cause you paid for it, doesn't mean that their gonna teleport it to your house....they haven't created a means of transportation like that...it takes time...

btw...who did you get screwed over by? maybe we can talk to them...see what's up?
Old 04-29-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
^^werd
Old 04-29-2004
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
No crap. Teleportation? WTF? I waited over 6 weeks for something. When I bought something from Circa X, it took me 3 months of hounding him then finally distributing the b&g coilovers myself. Make sure you know the facts before you make a n00b statement.

But since Ive been on the site, I've seen alot of people getting ****ed over. You may know, but others may not. I'm already taking care of the issues through other services, its just a big pain in the ***. The people Ive had problems with are the ones who are parting out cars - they are no longer on the site. Im just trying to help other members out by informing them - nothing wrong with that right?
Old 04-29-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by blouisgod
No crap. Teleportation? WTF? I waited over 6 weeks for something. When I bought something from Circa X, it took me 3 months of hounding him then finally distributing the b&g coilovers myself. Make sure you know the facts before you make a n00b statement.

But since Ive been on the site, I've seen alot of people getting ****ed over. You may know, but others may not. I'm already taking care of the issues through other services, its just a big pain in the ***. The people Ive had problems with are the ones who are parting out cars - they are no longer on the site. Im just trying to help other members out by informing them - nothing wrong with that right?

Ok, you got me...I'm a "n00b" and HTF is that a noob statement, everybody knows that it's buy at their own risk....you don't have to tell people that 1+1=2....and no nothing is wrong about informing people that you got ****ed over, but it just seems like your being a whiney little b**ch more than warning people....if you were to warn people, it would be more like....DON'T BUY FROM CIRCA X, HE DOESN'T FOLLOW THROUGH....or some sh*t like that....so quit your b**chin'...and it's just that I'm sick of people b**chin because they got screwed over, it's probably their own fault for not doing their reasearch, so just STFU, I'm sick of it....nothing wrong with that right?
Old 04-29-2004
Registered!!

But seriously, just quit your b**chin cause it's dumb to even get into fights, quarrels, or arguments with people over the internet....this thread should be closed...
Old 04-29-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Bitchin'!
Old 04-29-2004
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
I understand the fustration.

That is whay I have dealed with local people from this forum.

That way I don't deal with shipping and I can see the product first hand before the purchase or they can see it before purchasing the item from me.
Old 04-29-2004
Forum Sponsor

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
well anybody on this damn site can trust me..

check out my 31 positive feedbacks..

--------------------------------

EDIT: and your post makes good 2nd hand buyers like myself, bad people.

But i can understand your frustration.
Old 04-29-2004
Premium Member

7gencivicboi is an unknown quantity at this point
dude, I got screwed for a SF turbo kit for 1549 dollars, never heared from that a$$hole again, now I only use escrow and it much safer that way
Old 04-29-2004
Registered!!

Ershall is an unknown quantity at this point
^OUCH^

that's one huge fawkup.
Old 04-29-2004
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Yeah, its happened to a lot of people on the site since Ive been here way back in august 2001. The is no disclaimer on the forsale forum and I dont think moderators have authority to inforce reimbersment for a loss. I think your options are Pay Pal, the credit companies, and shipping companies. It's just frustrating to lose money like the other members have said.
Old 04-29-2004
Registered!!

Connie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the rough
well, anything over $50 I now set up private auctions on ebay It makes it easier that way. I was screwed once upon a time, but I have had 4 or 5 good transactions for that one single bad one.
Old 04-29-2004
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Re: Buy at your own risk.

Originally posted by blouisgod
If you buy from anyone in the forsale forum and they screw you, you deserve it for being so dumb and buying something second hand. Ive gotten burnt by two seperate individuals who never produced the product. Ive finally learned my lesson and am no longer buying anything from any member, only vendors who have accountability - good news for dezod, tornactive, and true honda. Good luck.
I completly agree. I try to avoid shopping online period. I have been lucky so far from the members I ordered from here, I always received the item.

My big rule is not to purchase anything online for more then $50 bucks. If worse comes to worse I lose 50 bucks... no more.

Its too much of a hassle if someone doesnt ship the stuff.... you can argue and call companies blah blah blah.... waay to much pain in the @ss, not worth it.

I rather go to a local shop... pay a little bit more and be sure that I will get my stuff. <~~~ for expensive items that is.