Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Got screwed by 7thgen member "Kloverz"

Old 05-06-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
If Kloverz had any decency he would return the money instead of
d!cking around like he is. If you (Kloverz) arn't planning on returning the money why dont you just say so then?
Old 05-21-2004
Registered!!

vietfob714 is an unknown quantity at this point
he talks so much **** and says he sent my money... nothing...... i know what goes around comes around... he'll get his. I learned my lesson and i'll be a lot more careful next time. So warning to everybody... becareful who u buy from. Kloverz was a diamond member with positive feedback too. He was a real jerk about it too. But no such thing as a nice jerk right?
Old 05-21-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by XxSoVeReiGNxX
i'm NOT defending or taking sides ok so don't blow your lid.

You (SELLERS) should always check the shipping methods and costs before making a deal and payments. I learned this the hard way and I disappointed a fellow member
UPS and Fedex will package items that you bring in, but at a cost.

yes we all have other things to do, but when you're dealing someone else's money that should be a priority. I know you all wouldn't like it if the Feds slacked and didn't send you your tax return til August.

and I agree, Oso looks like the average New Yorker (more specifically a Long Islander). They raise em tough

I think you are referring to the fenders I was gonna get from you. Yeah, it sucked that I didn't get to get them, but now I'm kinda glad that I didn't. The body shops working on something right now to put in some real M3 vents on my OEM fenders for me, and they're gonna see if they can mold the 7 pc. WW fender flares on there as well. So it's not all bad.

He also refunded my money in a prompt manner, course we went through paypal. I'll check into the GA laws and stuff for ya vietfob, and let you know what I come up with. My uncle's a local attorney, and he may be able to give me some insight. Of course, you can always get a copy of the check from your bank, and you already have proof that you paid him for unsent goods. I'm betting you would have a federal suit. Not sure which state you'd have to make the case in though.
Old 05-22-2004
Registered!!

thats what i thought... if he doesnt send it to me my bank can do something... well they cant... i already asked... thx for helping me out. if you can go straight to his house and get it for me or something i'll split it with u popcorn...
Old 05-22-2004
Registered!!

Chompondis is an unknown quantity at this point
Fly To Houston And Beat His ****in Assssssss. Take The Lip And Give Him A Fat Lip In Return, Take Every Penny He Has In His Pocket. I Dunno Man You Sound Fukked.
Old 05-22-2004
Registered!!

hes in georgia.. lookin for help from some GA members...
Old 06-02-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
wtf, this is still going on ???????

i hate ppl that screw over others
Old 06-12-2004
Registered!!

got screwed... but hey its a lesson for every1 else... not all members are trustworthy.
Old 06-12-2004
Registered!!

TWiSTEDKAOz is an unknown quantity at this point
damn... thats so fu(ked up a$$ ****.... u should just fly down ... hit up his house... but then again ur gona waste money on ticket... but hey its worth it if you gon beat his ***..haha
Old 06-20-2004
Registered!!

Ershall is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, that fool needs to be banned.
Old 06-26-2004
Registered!!

Black2003EX is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey you should be able to file a nice lawsuit against him, it would be a huge federal crime, anything that ocurrs from one state to another state ends up having huge fines or even jail time, i worked for ups and if you were to be caught stealing a cd you would end up facing 5 years cause it was federal
Old 07-02-2004
Registered!!

civicstreetrcr is an unknown quantity at this point
vietfob714
PM ME ASA. WICH BANK DO U USE? THEY CAN SURE AS HELL DO SOMETHING. BUT IT HAS TO BE LESS THAN 90 DAYS
Old 07-02-2004
Registered!!

I Recovered 120.00 I Lost To An Ahole. The Bank Gave Me A Temporary Credit And Recovered The Fund And Im Sure That Dumbass Used His Checkings Account To Cash It In And If He Used His Moms Account He Just Screwed His Mom Over.
Old 07-02-2004

Titleist71 can only hope to improve
yeah...call your bank. tell them the story. Somebody snagged my acct # and was using it for internet ****. I kept getting 40 dollar fees everymonth. So I called my bank..and I got all my money back. Kloverz I think u should just send him the Lip.....it is light...not like a 50 lb. box of roofing nails....cmon man we have bigger problems in this world than to have to deal with ur bs. Grow up.
Old 07-03-2004
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
thats why i dont buy or sell **** on internet to many scammers
Old 07-06-2004
Registered!!

i already asked my bank... they said they cant do anything. It was within 90 days too.
Old 07-06-2004

Titleist71 can only hope to improve
if you have a carbon copy of the check and bank statements you can go to the police. Take copies of this thread and what Kloverz has written to prove it. He stated that he sent it then he said later that he didn't becuase he is lazy!!! It's all in writing.
Old 07-06-2004
Registered!!

Ur Bank Sucks. I Would Move All My Accounts If I Was You
Old 07-06-2004

Boiler_Room is on a distinguished road
I have a little story to tell, very similar situation. ALSO with somebody who was involved in this case.

I sell many things on eBay and a member of the site wanted me to sell a few items for him. I agree to perform the task and have all the money come to my PayPal account. When the money would come in I would then give the address to the guy for him to ship the items out on his own time. 4/5 of the items were shipped, however the buyers were not happy with the condition of the items. I had NEVER seen the items I sold and tried to calm down the buyers.

The last item was a Boost Controller that sold for close to $400. This item was never recieved by the buyer. I assured him that his item was shipped. He never asked for insurance, and he payed by money order. He has no receipt for the money order, and I have no receipt that it was ever shipped out. I tried contacting the dude asking him if he shipped the item and he swore he did. The next day he swore his dad shipped it. Next, the receipt was lost.

I paid this guy in all cash, and he let me keep a nice chunk of it for my services which wasn't that bad.

THE PROBLEM: There is a fraud suit being filed against me through eBay for not shipping the item out. I can't prove that the item was shipped, so I am destined to lose the case if the buyer persues it. The buyer of the Boost Controller e-mailed me 0ver 100 times, and IM's me. He's given up after 6 months so I am in the clear.

I was just trying to help a friend out, and I was the one who ended up almost getting screwed. I hope nothing bad comes of this. Thank god I am still trading on eBay. I would have no college fund otherwise.
Old 07-08-2004
Registered!!

thats good for you but the buyer still got screwed $400. He probably gave up because there is no way of proving it. I just gave up cuz theres really nothing else i can do. I already asked my bank. I thought if it was a check and he didnt send it, I could somehow get my money back. From now on, nothing but paypal for me. Funny how in another post, Kloverz said its hard to trust ppl on the site when buying stuff and he screws me over. But a lot of other members told me a $90 loss isnt that bad compared to thier 1500+ losses from other members
Old 07-23-2004
I drive a jeep to compensate for my tiny pee pee

Blue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enoughBlue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enough
is it still going on now?
Old 07-24-2004
Registered!!

i just gave up... nothing i can do and he just stopped goin onto the forums or switched to another name... its ok though... what goes around comes around.. he'll get his
Old 07-25-2004
Registered!!

slashsth is an unknown quantity at this point
man i just joined the site and was reading about all this crap that happened to you vietfob. Dag that sucks. I hope everyting works out.
Old 07-25-2004
Registered!!

scooter21 is an unknown quantity at this point
take one for the team..a lesson learned is pennies you'll save instead of buying from dumba$$es on here, SOME are not reliable BUT MOST are i have bought MANy things on here and of the 15 only 2 were bad or broken (bad shippers)

sorry to hear about it though
Old 07-25-2004
Registered!!

jloos will become famous soon enoughjloos will become famous soon enough
For $90 any legal action is not worth it, unless you want to do it for the principle. If you want to persue it go to your local courthouse and ask about the procedures for suing someone in small claims court. I have no idea what the law is in WA but you may or may not be able to sue someone in a different state in small claims court. If you can, pay the fee, get the paperwork and serve it to him by certified mail. Once he signs for the letter he has to respond or you win by default. If he doesn't show up and you win, make sure to get a judgment against him, he'll probably never pay you, but at least you get the satisfaction of f**king up his credit.
If you can't sue him in small claims court, it is going to cost you more than its worth to sue him in district court (or federal court).
As far as filing a complaint, technically he committed mail fraud, but there is nothing UPS or any private company can do. For $90, unless you find out he's been scamming several others, the feds are not going to waste their time. However, you should at least file a complaint, he may have done this before, and if it adds up the USPI may be interested - the authorities to call would be the Postal Inspector's office (yes the post office has it's own law enforcement agents, and yes they carry guns, and yes that's scary).
Old 07-25-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jloos
For $90 any legal action is not worth it, unless you want to do it for the principle. If you want to persue it go to your local courthouse and ask about the procedures for suing someone in small claims court. I have no idea what the law is in WA but you may or may not be able to sue someone in a different state in small claims court. If you can, pay the fee, get the paperwork and serve it to him by certified mail. Once he signs for the letter he has to respond or you win by default. If he doesn't show up and you win, make sure to get a judgment against him, he'll probably never pay you, but at least you get the satisfaction of f**king up his credit.
If you can't sue him in small claims court, it is going to cost you more than its worth to sue him in district court (or federal court).
As far as filing a complaint, technically he committed mail fraud, but there is nothing UPS or any private company can do. For $90, unless you find out he's been scamming several others, the feds are not going to waste their time. However, you should at least file a complaint, he may have done this before, and if it adds up the USPI may be interested - the authorities to call would be the Postal Inspector's office (yes the post office has it's own law enforcement agents, and yes they carry guns, and yes that's scary).
there would be no point for him to take him to small claims court for $90. By the time you pay all the fees and what not, you have spent well over $90.
Old 07-25-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
wow, i can't believe this is still going on. I only buy from ppl on the site that i talk to.
Old 07-26-2004
K20 Member

ImportRacer2123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like ME
Old 07-26-2004
Registered!!

jloos will become famous soon enoughjloos will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by streetglower
there would be no point for him to take him to small claims court for $90. By the time you pay all the fees and what not, you have spent well over $90.
Note I started out by saying any legal action is not worth it. The only reason to go after him would be to get a judgment against him and screw up his credit. Going by his lack of understanding the English language I doubt he gives a rip about his credit. Getting burned like that sucks, at least you learn something.

BTW be sure to put the negative feedback on KLOBERZ user rating so everyone that doesn't see this thread know what a a-hole that dude is.
Old 07-27-2004
Registered!!

i cant believe people are still reading and responding to this thread

Quick Reply: Got screwed by 7thgen member "Kloverz"