Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Transaction Feedback (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/57-transaction-feedback)
-   -   Got screwed by 7thgen member "Kloverz" (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/57-transaction-feedback/150133-got-screwed-7thgen-member-kloverz.html)

vietfob714 04-15-2004 09:23 PM

Got screwed by 7thgen member "Kloverz"

I sent a personal check to Kloverz for $90. He posted on the for sale fourm for a Type B lip. I took it right away cuz hes a diamond member and has a positive on his rating. Its been about a month and I still have not received anything. I constantly email him and i'm getting really pissed off. I told him to send it or i'm gonna take action and heres what he said to me

"here it is my addy and my name with my tele number so just incase you
think that im going to scam you, you can take action as you say like call
the police and report whatever you desire but here it is..."

That pissed me off. Its like your the one who isnt sending me what i paid for. He told me twice he was going to ship it and send me a tracking # and nothing ... What can i do? Some1 told me to report it to USPS as mail fraud because money was sent through the mail and nothing was received. Isnt a federal crime to mess with the mail? But I dont know how to get my money back. Help me out.. thx guys

Now i'm kinda scared to buy off the forums... bad experience...

civic01vtec 04-15-2004 09:25 PM

isn't he the one getting screwed by osoboosted for a lip? Maybe he is waiting for oso's before he sends his to you :susp:

vietfob714 04-15-2004 09:37 PM

how is he gettin screwed by osoboosted? If that was the case he should have told me. Even then its not right for you to sell something... some1 send you the money and you make the person wait for like a month. At this point i think i just want my money back

vietfob714 04-16-2004 01:00 AM

I emailed him and asked nicely for a refund... lets see what happens

Connie 04-16-2004 01:06 AM

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, I had one also so I just take everything through ebay now, no getting screwed. You can set it up here and I can make a private auction on ebay for somebody to by it off of me or visa versa!

vietfob714 04-16-2004 01:55 AM

I was thinkin about it but hes a diamond member and this is what he posted in another thread...

Kloverz
"sorry to hear that, its really hard to trust some people when it comes to selling parts etc. Do what i do to be cautious i never buy nothing if that person dont have a feedback,or if he have lil post like 10, always ask for picture. and whatever comes to mind, but in ur case its hard to do something because everthing has been exchange, you can try ur bank acct if you regester that under paypal, and see what the bank can do but, really there is nothing you can do unless you file a court order on his ass."

Those are his words on this thread http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...hreadid=145575

you know... pretty sad when those are his words...I was going to paypal him but he didnt have paypal. I already emailed him for a refund. We'll see... Its a personal check so I'll see what my bank can do or what USPS can do with that mail fraud stuff.

amhtown01 04-16-2004 03:46 AM

yiah thats fjcked. He's contridicting himself. Check to see if he had cashed the check...if so take action and if not, put a hold on the check. Fee for holding a check varies from bank to bank. Washinton Mutual is 18 bucks.

vietfob714 04-16-2004 11:39 AM

he cashed it and said it cleared already... anybody got any ideas on wat to do? i'm gonna go talk to my bank later to see what they can do.

Kloverz 04-16-2004 09:44 PM

Vietfob altho im being jack bysomeone scandaless azz fool know as
OSOBOOSTED i have no intention to steal ur 90 bucks. like i said its there on the way 7 days shipping. I still have to file my lawsuit on the low life dude at this time sorry man sooo much things going, as of now i sold you the LIP, at the mean time i also bought another lip from OSOSTUPID, So it will be there MARK MY WORDS and like i said i done gave you all of my INFORMATION already.................
OSOBOOSTED UR GOING TO BE SEEING A LAWSUIT VERY SOON>>>

vietfob714 04-16-2004 11:36 PM

show me a tracking #

FreeWorld 04-19-2004 12:20 PM

kolvers,,, ur not getting the lip and ull never file a law suit. u have no way to prove u even sent him the money .

Blk4blk2K1 04-19-2004 12:55 PM

Originally posted by FreeWorld
kolvers,,, ur not getting the lip and ull never file a law suit. u have no way to prove u even sent him the money .
"Him" was Osoboosted.. and has been banned from the site.

:moon:

vietfob714 04-19-2004 01:20 PM

kloverz stated that he already sent me the lip... it'll be here in 7 days he said... I'm still waiting for a tracking # or the lip to actually get here... still waitin....

Sorry bout osoboosted screwing you over kloverz but right now i'm gettin screwed by u until i actually get my lip. Without a tracking # or the lip actually being here, its the same. I'm sure u know how i feel....

02civic_rida 04-21-2004 01:05 PM

Damn.... that sux mang.. .i hope everything works out for the both of you... hey , vietfob714 let us know what happens! good luck

vietfob714 04-21-2004 01:13 PM

he said he sent it already... and it should be here within 7 days... i'm still hoping... thats what he said like 3 weeks ago... but i'm still hoping cuz i got nothing left to do but hope...

GreenNVicious 04-21-2004 01:17 PM

why'd oso get banned from the site?

guamcivic2k1 04-21-2004 01:39 PM

^^^fighting with the mods and putting up a pic of derek and dissing him. i haev the pic. i saved it b4 the thread got delted.

vietfob714 04-21-2004 07:06 PM

another day gone by.... no package...

VtecViXen 04-21-2004 07:21 PM

hmm, that sucks....maybe he has a good explanation though

vietfob714 04-24-2004 11:09 PM

end of another entire week and nothing....

vietfob714 04-26-2004 11:20 PM

Its been over 10 days since he said he "shipped" it with 7 day shipping. Its been over a month since i sent the check. I'm pretty much screwed at this point. Can the mods or site do anything to help me? I got all his info. Any1 in GA willing to help me get my lip? I will will gladly pay you for your services... Hes in Hoscton, Ga 30548.

Kloverz 04-27-2004 06:00 PM

Damn like that huh you hiring a hit man to come get my ass, if so come see me, but really i know im lagging on ur lip man sorry for that and also the email there is no excuse sorry again, to tell you the truth i just been too damn lazy with work and all thats all, but about you hiring a hitman to come get me i wanna see this, you have my address and my number etc. well here is the story i pack the LIP and went to UPS damn they wanna charge me 100 for shipping, thats why its never sent, what do you want ur money or the lip, pm me and we will talk,.....BUT I DONT APPRECIATE YOU GIVING MY ADDRESS ON THE FORUM.................

vietfob714 04-27-2004 06:55 PM

Only your zipcode was given out... i never gave out your address... funny thing is how your mad at me and you got your money in 3 days and i've been waiting for over a month. Please just send me my money back.

CuRiOuSfIsH 04-30-2004 08:56 PM

Kloverz, good luck dealing with oso..... I "met" him at a meet earlier this month. Doesnt seem like a very friendly guy.

vietfob714 05-05-2004 12:42 AM

Why are you wishing him luck? I'm the one who got screwed my Kloverz. He said he would mail me a money order last saturday. Still no answer since then, constant emails and PMs dont mean shit to him. As soon as a member helps me, hopefully I will get my money back. Right after he took my money, he stopped posting and all this shit. Funny how in his old posts he says its messed up how ppl just take the $ and run... bigass hypocrite.

XxSoVeReiGNxX 05-05-2004 01:16 PM

i'm NOT defending or taking sides ok so don't blow your lid.

You (SELLERS) should always check the shipping methods and costs before making a deal and payments. I learned this the hard way and I disappointed a fellow member :(
UPS and Fedex will package items that you bring in, but at a cost.

yes we all have other things to do, but when you're dealing someone else's money that should be a priority. I know you all wouldn't like it if the Feds slacked and didn't send you your tax return til August.

and I agree, Oso looks like the average New Yorker (more specifically a Long Islander). They raise em tough

Kloverz 05-05-2004 08:10 PM

BLAH BLAH BLAH cry cry cry thats all you do Vietfob, hmmmmm oh yea stop fuccing email me damn, Why dont you just do what you got to do fool im tired of ur azz CRYING, oh yea ur shit as in ur money its on the way. Im out............................................... ....................oh yea dont CRY to much alrite peace

vietfob714 05-05-2004 10:28 PM

when did you send it?

vietfob714 05-05-2004 10:30 PM

See that? Kept my money for over a month and a half... never returns emails, and now hes being a bitch... how many times have you told me you sent it already? I better see it soon.

UltimateStock 05-05-2004 10:38 PM

hah. damn son....crazy shizzz. i'm glad i'm too poor to buy anything. werd. and i'm still runnin' stock