Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I got 2 Q's

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DjExplicit is an unknown quantity at this point
I got 2 Q's

Ok i have exhaust on my car. Its from the axle back. Well its not that loud at all. I mean i know its there i can sorta here it but not loud at all compaired 2 everybody elses. I want that deep growl not that high picthed fart can noise. So any info on this could really help oh ya its a custom pipe 2.25 inch. The other Q i have is any in tampa know how 2 clear head lights im am willing 2 pay someone.
Old 09-14-2002
<--That really is ME

vicLX is an unknown quantity at this point
well if you need the loudness you'll need to change your MID-PIPE if your axle back is 2 and 1/4 i suggest you get 2 and a quarter...

I have 2 1/4 but if you wanna keep a lil' back pressure go 2 inche midpipe
Old 09-14-2002
00 Hatchback Owner

Gryphin is an unknown quantity at this point
well the subject of exausts has been gone OVER AND OVER!!! search!

and as far as clearing head lights, its not that hard, take off bumper, get knife, cut open headlights , pop out orange POS plate , and glue back together, there a DIY on the DIY link at the top of the page...
Old 09-14-2002
Registered!!

TrippinOvaNuttin is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm from the tampa area also. I do not know how to do it either, and i am not comfortable messin wit it myself just yet. I was wonderin if anyone could help me too. Thanks
Old 09-14-2002
Registered!!

Desi is an unknown quantity at this point
- if that axel back didn't replace that resonator (the 2nd muffler), remove it and get a custom piping done. but with custom piping you might get the high-pitched sound. that's why companies like skunk2, dc, greddy, etc..... make full exhausts to get that deep sound.
- as for clearing headlights: ask someone in your regional forum. or diy, its really easy.
Old 09-14-2002
Registered!!

oblivious9 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: DjExplicit
I want that deep growl not that high picthed fart can noise. [hr]

ROFLMFAO [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-14-2002
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: DjExplicit
Ok i have exhaust on my car. Its from the axle back. Well its not that loud at all. I mean i know its there i can sorta here it but not loud at all compaired 2 everybody elses. I want that deep growl not that high picthed fart can noise. So any info on this could really help oh ya its a custom pipe 2.25 inch. The other Q i have is any in tampa know how 2 clear head lights im am willing 2 pay someone.[hr]
i can clear your headlights, i live in sarasota county. it's about 1 1/2 hour drive from tampa, or you can check the south forum, i think the tampa crew is about to install some camber kits, if you show up that day, i am sure they'll help you clear the headlights

or you can talk to dave(spider883), he lives in daytona beach, he'll clear your headlights over a 6 pack of beer and some food[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]