Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   I got 2 Q's (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/54440-i-got-2-qs.html)

DjExplicit 09-14-2002 12:17 AM

I got 2 Q's

Ok i have exhaust on my car. Its from the axle back. Well its not that loud at all. I mean i know its there i can sorta here it but not loud at all compaired 2 everybody elses. I want that deep growl not that high picthed fart can noise. So any info on this could really help oh ya its a custom pipe 2.25 inch. The other Q i have is any in tampa know how 2 clear head lights im am willing 2 pay someone.

vicLX 09-14-2002 12:23 AM

well if you need the loudness you'll need to change your MID-PIPE if your axle back is 2 and 1/4 i suggest you get 2 and a quarter...

I have 2 1/4 but if you wanna keep a lil' back pressure go 2 inche midpipe

Gryphin 09-14-2002 12:24 AM

well the subject of exausts has been gone OVER AND OVER!!! search!:shake:

and as far as clearing head lights, its not that hard, take off bumper, get knife, cut open headlights , pop out orange POS plate , and glue back together, there a DIY on the DIY link at the top of the page...

TrippinOvaNuttin 09-14-2002 01:28 AM

I'm from the tampa area also. I do not know how to do it either, and i am not comfortable messin wit it myself just yet. I was wonderin if anyone could help me too. Thanks

Desi 09-14-2002 01:30 AM

- if that axel back didn't replace that resonator (the 2nd muffler), remove it and get a custom piping done. but with custom piping you might get the high-pitched sound. that's why companies like skunk2, dc, greddy, etc..... make full exhausts to get that deep sound.
- as for clearing headlights: ask someone in your regional forum. or diy, its really easy.

oblivious9 09-14-2002 10:03 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: DjExplicit
I want that deep growl not that high picthed fart can noise. [hr]

ROFLMFAO [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Voiceofid 09-14-2002 12:08 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: DjExplicit
Ok i have exhaust on my car. Its from the axle back. Well its not that loud at all. I mean i know its there i can sorta here it but not loud at all compaired 2 everybody elses. I want that deep growl not that high picthed fart can noise. So any info on this could really help oh ya its a custom pipe 2.25 inch. The other Q i have is any in tampa know how 2 clear head lights im am willing 2 pay someone.[hr]
i can clear your headlights, i live in sarasota county. it's about 1 1/2 hour drive from tampa, or you can check the south forum, i think the tampa crew is about to install some camber kits, if you show up that day, i am sure they'll help you clear the headlights

:)

or you can talk to dave(spider883), he lives in daytona beach, he'll clear your headlights over a 6 pack of beer and some food[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]