Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Racing seats w/beige interior

Old 06-10-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zetaR is an unknown quantity at this point
Racing seats w/beige interior

Has anyone installed racing seats in their car with the beige interior? I have a red 2k1 civic with beige interior and would like racing seats, but I don't want it to look stupid. Let me know what opinions you guys have or offer some suggestions.
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

Spazbitte is an unknown quantity at this point
I had the same thought. I got a blue ex with beige interior and was really wishing honda would have made the interior available in black but for some unknown reason they down. I alwasy look for a black interior to pick out of the junkyard but I figured its my car. If I want racing seats then damn it I will get racing seats. But I believe you should have a reason to get racing seats which means I wont buy seats till I get a gude package, new clutch to hold the extra power, a nos shot just incase my sohc isnt enough, vtec controller, new ecu, new pulleys and gears, fuel rails, regulators, ignition, supercharger if they make one, and some aem big brakes. I figue if your going to do it do it right so I wont be getting racing seats. But the point is screw it man if you want to get them get them I dont think racing seats are not going to be an improvement over stock.
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

plastic is an unknown quantity at this point
personally i'm not a big fan of beige interior, but i'm not tryin to dog anyone's car. if i ever had no choice but beige interior for my own ride, then i would invest money into redoing the seats and whole interior in white (yeah!)
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

mastercave is an unknown quantity at this point
It was because of the beige interior that made me think twice before getting the blue car. I went with the silver instead.
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah that would look different but kinda cool. I would do what you want and start something new just my $.02

Nick
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

PlatnumBomb is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: mastercave
It was because of the beige interior that made me think twice before getting the blue car. I went with the silver instead.[hr]
Ditto!

Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

2k2civicballer is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Spazbitte
I had the same thought. I got a blue ex with beige interior and was really wishing honda would have made the interior available in black but for some unknown reason they down. I alwasy look for a black interior to pick out of the junkyard but I figured its my car. If I want racing seats then damn it I will get racing seats. But I believe you should have a reason to get racing seats which means I wont buy seats till I get a gude package, new clutch to hold the extra power, a nos shot just incase my sohc isnt enough, vtec controller, new ecu, new pulleys and gears, fuel rails, regulators, ignition, supercharger if they make one, and some aem big brakes. I figue if your going to do it do it right so I wont be getting racing seats. But the point is screw it man if you want to get them get them I dont think racing seats are not going to be an improvement over stock.[hr]
you just got it all planned out dont ya