Your mod custom ride, doesnt look like Honda or different engine? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Your mod custom ride, doesnt look like Honda or different engine?

Old 01-31-2018
Registered!!

Torontopaul is an unknown quantity at this point
Your mod custom ride, doesnt look like Honda or different engine?

Anyone have a Honda civic that they have modified to look completely different? Or a totally different engine?

Maybe you wanted it to look more like a different brand, or mustang, corvette, or some frankenstein custom that is unique?

Just trying to get ideas of modifications that can be done. I am thinking of getting a civic and changing it to look like a custom muscle car or classic hot rd of some kind.

i know anything is possible. I once saw a guy who put some old chevy muscle car engine in a 2000 Dodge Intrepid. Another time I saw a guy who tried to pass off his Honda as a Lexus with the emblem.

So any clones or frankenstein projects out there?
Old 01-31-2018
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your mod custom ride, doesnt look like Honda or different engine?

Originally Posted by Torontopaul View Post
Another time I saw a guy who tried to pass off his Honda as a Lexus with the emblem.
Then you just look like a poser.

The Civic would need a lot of work to look like a muscle car. You would be better off putting a modern fuel efficient engine in an older 70's car but that's my opinion.
Old 02-02-2018
Moderator of Rice

mac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to all
Re: Your mod custom ride, doesnt look like Honda or different engine?