General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Your new WRX doesnt seem so fast with my foot in your ass, huh?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

Location: San Diego, California, USA, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Spiral arm of the Milkey Way Galaxy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JoeB16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Your new WRX doesnt seem so fast with my foot in your ***, huh?

Oh classicness. Yesterday as I was sitting at starbucks, I see some dude in a new, blue WRX, drive by in the parking lot... 4 or 5 times. As I was leaving I saw him again going up and down the main road by the high school. The pathetic thing is that he came out of the Jr college across the street... trolling for jail bait I guess. But I digress.
Fast forward to today. Im on my way to the home depot to pick up some "indoor gardening" supplies, when lo and behold, I see Mr pimp and his scooby again, this time though he was speeding and weaving through all sorts of traffic. I got stoped behind the guy at a light, and I could see him looking back at me in his rear view. It was on. There were steel plates in the intersection, so I figured the guy wouldnt take off all quick right away. I waited to see what was going to go down. As i expected, when we cleared the intersection, he got on it, and so did I. I was only at 5K or so in 2nd when we hit it, so I lost a little ground, but that was quickly made up, and by the top of 2nd I was pulling. 3rd gear came and as the RPMs progressed so did the ammount of pull I was getting. At roughly 80MPH near the top of 3rd I was almost dead even with him, with my front bumper at his front fender, with all sorts of pull still comming. Unfourtionatly, the road was going to narrow into 1 lane in the next couple of hundred feet, so I took the side of discression and slowed. I figured hed want to talk to me perhaps, but the dude just blew through a stop sign and kept on it. I didnt bother, so I fliped a U and proceded to go to Home Depot. It hurts when someone nocks your *** off the high horse your riding huh? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
GODLIKE

ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
What do you have going under your hood dude...?? Doesn't the WRX have like 227hp???
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

Crashoveride is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice to see you put him in his place, he might have a phat ride but dammed if he knows how to drive.... [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

Hwoody77 can only hope to improve
Yea, what do you have done?
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

SugarRay is an unknown quantity at this point
That guy is a jerk, and an idiot.

Personally, I would have no buisness with him and it wouldn't "Be On", I simply just would've went to the location where I was going. I would have no reason to actually race a WRX, no point, we all know we have no chance against an WRX, and there is nothing to prove to this guy because we already know he is an A-HOLE.

So he has a faster car, so what. Once his dumbass steps out the car, he is just like me and I sure as hell would kick the ish out of him if he acted that way to my face. But inside the cars, nothing can be proved and sometimes these things end up tragic.

Ray
Old 04-04-2002
APS
Registered!!

APS is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry dude I call BS!!!!! My friend has a WRX and I race him all the time. Never have I even stood a chance. One on the only times I ever used my NOS when I had it, I still didn't even stand a chance. My wife has a 99' Prelude, with a handful of mods added, and even still I have a hard time keeping up ti him in his WRX, not only that it is stock. The prelude has 200 HP stock....And you expect me to believe you kept up with him in a 2k1civic....sorry I love my civic but I know it's capabilities. Good story though.
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

Don't jump to conclusions yet. He drives a US-Spec SI...but he has to have work to keep up with a WRX...what do you have done?
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

viciousvolpe is an unknown quantity at this point
u gotta figure....wrx's key is the quick starts...since they went a lil bit and then started...thats goin slow the wrx down.
joe's name is b16..maybe he has an old si?
Old 04-04-2002
APS
Registered!!

APS is an unknown quantity at this point
JoeB16. I did not realize you have an Si...I thought maybe you were using a 2k1. I apologize.....if you have an Si, and could keep up with him, then I give you Kudos....No hard feelings. Now if you were in a 2k1, I still call BS!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
hes got an SI, but for some reason he is on this site
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

mwwhonda is an unknown quantity at this point
i still call BS! ok, unless his SI is heavily modded, there is no way in hell that his car is running anything near as quickly as the wrx....the WRX is an out of the box freakin BEAST.....0-60 in sub 6 seconds, while our cars, including the us spec si are mid to high 6's or 7's!.......flat out 160hp, vrs 227hp and a $hit load of torque coupled with 4wd, something just doesnt add up......

a friend of mine has a turbocharged si, and that might be able to put up a fight, but a si with bolt ons....id have to see it to believe it [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]

sorry...
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

n00dleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
seems to me the WRX was just play'n with ya.. he prolly figures he could just blow by ya, but thought he give ya a chance and let u're nose hang around his fender.. and seeing how the road mergers into one lane, no point in blowing by cuz he knows u'll slow down to merge back in behind him... sorry mate.. take it on a 1/4 mile and then we'll talk.
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

Intruder is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe Joe, I have witnessed some stuff in my day. A stock 95 Cobra blowing off a 98 Camaro SS (with damn near 60 horsepower more). You people don't realize how much a driver can change things. Thats what makes the average 16.2 pass for a 2k1 different from the 15.8 I saw. PEACE.
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

even if he can drive his SI like a freakin pro, there is still A TON MORE HP! 67 in fact (both stock we will say).....DRIVER Can not make up for 67HP!....maybe 30...or 40 even...but almost 70hp more, not to mentino the abundance of torque!? it is simply put....A WRx IS NOT A CIVIC, IT IS A BEAST.....like i said....ill belive it when i see it!
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

1slo2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Good point but they did not make a 2001 civic si in the US. Canada did, but its just a ex with a few interior differences.
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

i am sorry, i must appologize....i was not aware that joe's si was boosted.......sorry joe!

nice run!
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

SoNiCcIvIc is an unknown quantity at this point
Goddamn 2-into-1 lane streets. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] Oh well, the Impreza was worth it, but the driver didn't seem like it - goin through stop signs n sh't like a winner out of a special ed program.

Yup... that's one nice Si he has. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

Location: San Diego, California, USA, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Spiral arm of the Milkey Way Galaxy
my best run has been a 14.02@105.3MPH. Does that answer your questions? And yes, I drive a 2000 Si (USDM model, not a kanadian EX).
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

Grifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Lets try somethign new... lets have 1 or 2 peps call bullsh*t... step aside for a lil.. let the person explain themselves as to why it isnt... that way we forgo page after page or comparing stock info to stock info.. when I'd have to say.. by now 3/4 of the peps on the site are not stock.. and or drive other cars so thsoe numbers are comletely useless.. anywaz.. for joe.. I know from other threads you have an si.. most peps dont.. so if you post a race state if was in your si so peps dont get all excited abtou you doin it in a 2k1 civic.. mad props on the wrx though.. the guy sounds like a jerk that needed be taught a lesson
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

XenonCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Joe how about you suck my c o c k. I just bought the car on sunday and the si is a crap. I drove a used on because i was thinking about getting one but i am glad i didnt. I could rape you in 1st gear h o m o. I hope you drive you car up you a s s.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

"I hope you drive you car up you a s s"

I see we have a Mensa member joining us! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
xenoncivic again!!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] ***** thinks he's the man with his stupid **** WRX....
foot race and we'll see [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
WTF.......the mods havent banned this idiot yet????.......
Xenon bought a WRX to get the ladies and it still isnt working
[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]......he must be Fugly[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]......
He has to raise his self esteem......so he comes here[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]........or he's 16 bragging about his mom's ride[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG].....
shiet......it was probably his moms Civic[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

... it's alright... Joe already said he shoved his foot up the *** of a WRX's owner... I'm satisfied a Civic CAN do that. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

01civicboi is an unknown quantity at this point
i can't stand how WRX owners think that they are a god. of course i'll admit it's a bad-*** car but that's no reason for ANYONE to hate on other ppl's rides. they think just because they have a turbo and AWD that they drive the fastest car on the planet. to all you cocky WRX owners...[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't like to stereotype people but I have to add mine...Every time I see a wrx there is a young male driving it putting off a persona that he is God himself. I don't know, maybe they are compensating for a deficiency in another area. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Congrats Joe, for showing that stinken subaru what honda is made of!
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

"Scooby-Doo! Where are you???? Oh... you're looking at my bumper as my exhaust note says, 'beeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!' "
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

uicmedruss is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Joe how about you suck my c o c k. I just bought the car on sunday and the si is a crap. I drove a used on because i was thinking about getting one but i am glad i didnt. I could rape you in 1st gear h o m o. I hope you drive you car up you a s s.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] >>

Only goes to show that you can't argue with a moron...they just drag you down to their level and then they have experience on their side... Just ain't worth it. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

<< Every time I see a wrx there is a young male driving it putting off a persona that he is God himself. I don't know, maybe they are compensating for a deficiency in another area. >>

Ummm, SI owners are like that too. Actually, all of the WRX drivers I've met aren't all that cocky. In fact I can't remember a cocky WRX driver at all...well...there is this one...

Quick Reply: Your new WRX doesnt seem so fast with my foot in your ass, huh?