New pick up - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2015   #1  
Registered!!

KronikScott is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink New pick up

The wife and I just picked up this 98 ex about 2 months ago. Its currently in the shop getting a complete OEM rebuild (nice to start with a clean canvass right?). Our daughter doesnt know this yet, but this build will be hers when she turns 18 in a year. So for safety sake, and my sanity, its going to be an all show/no go (hence the OEM rebuild instead of a swap).
The plan is to 2 tone black and purple, with the purple having a crystal effect, on the exterior paint. The engine bay will be anodized purple, and be fully tucked. Since we live in Seattle and dont need it, we will also be deleting the A/C and Cruise Control. I plan on building a custom fiberglass dash and center console, door panels, and back deck. Most of the trim will be fabric wrapped, with the base colors mirroring the exterior paint. Eventually, I will post up more pics of the build as we go, but for now... this is what we got.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	car.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	87768  
KronikScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015   #2  
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: New pick up

Welcome
GolNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015   #3  
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

are you building a civic or a lowrider ese ?
lowlife9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015   #4  
Modtarded!

Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KronikScott View Post
Since we live in Seattle and dont need it, we will also be deleting the A/C and Cruise Control..
What, y'all never take the I-5?
A/C makes sense I guess... I hardly used mine when I lived out there.
Poopies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015   #5  
Registered!!

djratrap is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlife9 View Post
are you building a civic or a lowrider ese ?
Beat me to it...
djratrap is offline   Reply With Quote