Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

All new look on my fiji blue em2......................

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PearlVic is an unknown quantity at this point
All new look on my fiji blue em2......................

and sorry.... My phone camera is horrible....

a 3rd addition to my interchangeable exhaust.. lol

This pic is horrible due to the fact that i zoomed in.. but even tho my car is only lowered an inch... that 3" exhaust scapes almost no matter what angle i go. Then again my town isnt very low car friendly.....

Last edited by PearlVic; 09-23-2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Links sucked...
Old 09-23-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: Looks like the car is done for now...

Looks good. Not digging tails tho
Old 09-23-2012
Registered!!

I totally agree.... i bought them because they were the cheapest i could find honestly and the LEDs are brighter than a reg bulb.. duh lol, so i had planned on smoking them like the old ones, but everyone where i live wants too much to do 2 coats of black and clear car paint mixed. I had a buddy that would do it for me but he got in trouble and got sent to texas. I live in NC lol. So much for trying to help a kid a few years younger than me to stop smoking weed.... He smoked my old lights for 20 buck lol, but they were 3 coats of black paint and 2 coats of clear.. way too dark.
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

needs more low.
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

Tell me about it lol, but im thinking about selling it, guy i know has a 97 hatch with si front end and a b18 swap thats already lowered and all, just need to add my touch to it and id have like $2500 left over after i sold my car and bought his... so ima see what happens. If i end up keeping my car ima break down and probably buy some d2 coils when the suspension needs replacing
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

kamal77 will become famous soon enough

I like the color combination , Blue and black, Can you share the engine spec plz . thanx
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

Lol d17a2.... horrible engine, but its got an ebay cold air intake with a 3" AEM filter attached to it... didnt see the point of spending loads of money on a reg AEM intake when i already had the extra filter here. AND.. A stainless header stainless and catless downpipe, and a 3" catback with a resonator that i can interchange between the canister, piece of straight pipe with a tip, or a bullet muffler. Car sounds good....... Thats all its good for is looks and sound lol, speed is out of the picture.
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

Aetoc will become famous soon enoughAetoc will become famous soon enough

It's a nice blue, that's for sure...how does that 3" exhaust sound? Any noticable high RPM power to make up for all the low and power its probably sapping?
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

Honestly.. it didnt change a thing other than the sound. and if i had a camera that did good videos id upload em, but the straight pipe was compared to a gsxr1000 without a muffler... lol and the outher two just sound good, the bullet just has a diamond shaped piece of metal in it and the canister is well ya know resonated so they sound similar up until high revs.
here is a pic of the motor, i had just put the cold air on... then dad tells me we have an aem filter cause i was gonna buy one, didnt know i had it here so i had to take that back apart... BTW please ignore the dirtiness lol.

And here is the catback.. that stainless gets horribly dirty under the car lol
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

tipnitty is on a distinguished road

Not too bad looking, there are a few things I would change but to each their own. How do you like that intake. I'm thinking about adding one to my list of parts so it will clean the engine bay up a little bid.
Old 09-24-2012
My favorite TV shows are JDM. My Honda isn't...

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

looks good!
I like the alternate muffler with the angle cut tip.
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

Preciate it lol, ive been running that one ever since i had it done, thinking about putting the canister back on.. for some reason i like the look of it better, guess its just that JDM look lol, and about the intake, it didnt do anything for the car.. d17... but i can hear it suck in air, especially when i get into it which sounds good. Its cheaper to go with the $45 ebay cold air intake and buy a AEM or k&n air filter than it is to order either brand name kit and it works the same, considering the motor we have.
Old 09-24-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

slap a rsx rear sway bar in that rear, it's asking for that
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

Lol i honestly cant afford to do a single thing to it, sucks being broke
Old 09-24-2012
The Boss ;D

94civicd16z6 is an unknown quantity at this point

i've heard of people using the spray on tint with good results. clean em' up good, spray and let dry, and if you want darker add another coat. if i decide to tint my lights or another cars one day, i think i'll try this rather than the tint film. almost impossible to get ALL the bubbles out.. or you could just buy the paint and mix them i guess. just an idea for less than $20

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NITE-SHADES-...930#vi-content
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

Yeah I have spray on stuff at the house for a while now because my dad spray tinted his taillights on his old toyota a while back and i dont like the look lol, id rather have that really glossy look.
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by PearlVic
and about the intake, it didnt do anything for the car.. d17... but i can hear it suck in air, especially when i get into it which sounds good. Its cheaper to go with the $45 ebay cold air intake and buy a AEM or k&n air filter than it is to order either brand name kit and it works the same, considering the motor we have.
Yeah looks is the only reason I am even thinking about one. I know they do nothing. And I've run ebay ones before and just put a decent filter on it. Was just wondering how you like it. It's pretty low on my list of things to buy lol
Old 09-24-2012
Registered!!

Yeah, it looks good and i can hear it pulling in air and thats about it lol, but all that is worth the money, compared to spending $150 or more on a brand name kit that will do nothin for the car, Im thinking about selling mine but idk lol
Old 09-28-2012
Registered!!

Well my car has been on craigslist for 2 days now..... And I think im deciding not to sell because I cant afford to slam my car. So my friend is buying new coils for his car and Im getting, FOR FREE, his shocks and 2.25" lowering springs..... so my car will pretty much be slammed....
Yes, No, or continue to sell my car for $7000?
Old 09-28-2012
Registered!!

Slam, be done.

Save for a different car.
Old 09-28-2012
Registered!!

So tell me this, what camber kit do I need to kit because from what i know all i need for his suspension is rsx tie rod ends and to shave the llower bushing some on the rear shock, just need to know which camber kit to get
Old 09-28-2012
Registered!!

So tell me this, what camber kit do I need to kit because from what i know all i need for his suspension is rsx tie rod ends and to shave the llower bushing some on the rear shock, just need to know which camber kit to get, idt the regular 60 dollar ones with give enough adjustment for being lowered 2.25 inches
Old 09-30-2012
Registered!!

Now that ive decided to slam my car, looks like ive decided to cam it as well, so around christmas time i will be ordering me a Crower stage 1 cam, ingalls camber plates and rsx tie rod ends will most likely be ordered within the next month, should have "new" struts and shocks by next week or so, so my car will be AMAZING by the first of the year hopefully.

BTW if anybody lives in North Carolina and sees this, ive got some stck parts off my car that i am selling
Old 10-03-2012
Registered!!

Well i found a little roll of tint that i used for my 3rd brakelight and I happen to have enough to do my tails so looks like i will be tinting them whenever i get the chance to.
Old 10-04-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Snowman19
Personally, I think I'd slap on a hood with a scoop, but that's just me =P
For the love of god, no.
Old 10-04-2012
Registered!!

Lol i just paid to have my factory hood repainted, so i will not be replacing it, and since i love the color so much id rather have the heavy hood then get a carbon fiber one
Old 10-17-2012
Registered!!

Well....
When December gets here I will be ordering the following:
Ground Control Coil Sleeves
Ingalls Rear Camber Kit
Brand new 05-06 RSX Type-S 21mm Rear Sway Bar w/ Bushings

Those are definites, still in mind are side skirts because the damn underside of the car is ugly Af
Old 10-18-2012

krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by PearlVic
Well....
When December gets here I will be ordering the following:
Ground Control Coil Sleeves
Ingalls Rear Camber Kit
Brand new 05-06 RSX Type-S 21mm Rear Sway Bar w/ Bushings

Those are definites, still in mind are side skirts because the damn underside of the car is ugly Af
Sounds like a plan!
I did coilovers, Ingalls camber kit, and 21mm bar all at the same time and it is such a dramatic improvement!
Old 10-18-2012
Registered!!

I know I can't wait lol, did I ever mention to you that 2 weeks after i had my front end fixed and painted i hit a ground hog... so the paint is cracked all the way across my front lip and paint is just a chippin off.... oh and my front bumper has hella paint chips i swear to god this dude put ZERO hardener in the paint. Im about to go up there and be like repaint this sh** and do it righ this time lol.
So Im thinking about just taking the lip off and painting it black and clear coating it with duplicolor...
I swear trying to have a nice car is freaking impossible, no matter what something happens... If I can ever afford it ima have the whole car freshly painted that factory fiji blue pearl and have the whole thing done in that clear bra lol.

Oh and I use majestic honda if I need to find anything OEM at a good price so I COULD NOT find a 21mm sway bar and bushings for nothing, so i figured id just get crafty and search up "majestic acura" on google and acuraautomotiveparts.org came up... practically the same thing so Im getting the sway bar and both bushings for $109 shipped... not bad for brand new oem parts if you ask me.
Old 10-18-2012

Wow, what rotten luck

I've learned to just get used to my paint's imperfections, even though it bugs the hell outta me. I have little scratches everywhere, very obvious touch-up spots, and about 6 door dings of varying magnitude.

Be glad you don't own a damaged Mercedes or Ferrari or seomthing, lol

Quick Reply: All new look on my fiji blue em2......................