Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

DropJaw Magazine

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$treet is an unknown quantity at this point
DropJaw Magazine

These are older pictures taken from DropJaw Magazine at a show in South Carolina. I have changed the look of my vehicle since then. I believe there is another post in this thread with the updated look. oh the chick was a friend that came with me. There are alot more i just picked a few to throw up. Enjoy.

This attachment is the current project of my car.
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

tipnitty is on a distinguished road
Re: DropJaw Magazine

Every "modification" done to that car, was popular 8 years ago. If your car made it into a magazine, it's because they have nothing else to put in it.

Nasty tattoo as well. Blarg
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

BoostedLsvtec will become famous soon enoughBoostedLsvtec will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tipnitty
Every "modification" done to that car, was popular 8 years ago. If your car made it into a magazine, it's because they have nothing else to put in it.

^this
Old 07-04-2012
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

but what if it's actually tuned and boosted and it's sooo rice that it's a sleeper... sleeper's are cool, so be proxy rice would be cool?
Old 07-05-2012
The Boss ;D

94civicd16z6 is an unknown quantity at this point

the car = the girl = honestly; you really think those heads and talis look good? post the a link to this issue, what year was it? 2000? it looks even worse without the body kit painted imo. good job on getting in a magazine though. i myself have never been; but i must say, if you got in a magazine, there are a few people here that deserve front page.
Old 07-05-2012
"Come to terms with your slow *** whip"

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mac25
but what if it's actually tuned and boosted and it's sooo rice that it's a sleeper... sleeper's are cool, so be proxy rice would be cool?
Im gonna guess its not boosted cause there's a big gap where an intercooler could be lol
Old 07-05-2012
Registered!!

no it wasn't boosted at the time and there was no need to be. and no i didn't think it was all great i know it needed work i just went for fun because i enjoy involving myself in other shows. again criticize but guarantee half you children who trash talk could only dream of keeping up. so take your turbo i'll take mine off so it's back to what it is on the magazine and lets go to the track. i'm in sc. just hit me up.
Old 07-05-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

why no engine bay pics ???
Old 07-05-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tipnitty

If you check out the website then you can see that his car fits in perfect with the car scene that drop jaw covers. I prefer Honda Tuning but there are other car scenes that people are involved in. I don't like that car scene which is why I wouldn't subscribe to it.

http://www.dropjawmag.com/magazine/index.htm
Old 07-05-2012
Registered!!

i was going to post them but since so many children decide to trash talk instead of giving respectful criticizm i feel they can come see my so called "ricer" first hand. i go from state to state on multiple occations so again if anyone wants to see this "ricer" in action. e-mail me if your around me or what state your in and i will be in contact when i'm in your area. We will record it and post in on here. i will be in charlote at the end of this month as well as anderson speedway in two weeks.
Old 07-05-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by GolNat
If you check out the website then you can see that his car fits in perfect with the car scene that drop jaw covers. I prefer Honda Tuning but there are other car scenes that people are involved in. I don't like that car scene which is why I wouldn't subscribe to it.

http://www.dropjawmag.com/magazine/index.htm

wrong again. you need to check the magazine my car is listed in. dropjaw wasn't the host of the show. maybe if you actually looked into it you wouldn't make yourself look like such an idiot. none of those magazines are what i appeared in, it wasn't drop jaw hosting drop jaw was just there this was only a few pics i posted i was going to post more but to many children open there mouth with bs to much around here. so before you judge make sure you have all the facts. some people are so stupid. smh
Old 07-05-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

I was using the info given. You said here are photos taken from drop jaw magazine. So I google drop jaw magazine to see what kind of magazine they are. I would like to check the magazine that you are listed in. So what magazine is your car in then?
Old 07-06-2012
Registered!!

PacosTacos88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are you posting this in here?

On the other thread, you ask what people think of your ride without posting anything of what you've done to the engine, just pictures of your car. Then you cry about it when we say it looks ricer. You asked. Get over yourself troll
Old 07-10-2012
Registered!!

BoostedLsvtec will become famous soon enoughBoostedLsvtec will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by $treet
no it wasn't boosted at the time and there was no need to be. and no i didn't think it was all great i know it needed work i just went for fun because i enjoy involving myself in other shows. again criticize but guarantee half you children who trash talk could only dream of keeping up. so take your turbo i'll take mine off so it's back to what it is on the magazine and lets go to the track. i'm in sc. just hit me up.
lol ill run it but u gotta come to me to run.
Old 07-10-2012
Registered!!

99civic360 is an unknown quantity at this point

So I wasn't going to say anything because $treet is being ignorant. He stumbled into the wrong website. He also has a problem with grammar or his auto correct felt like it was being subjected to slave labor. But, to why I am leaving a comment. I checked out drop jaw for all of, oh let's say 1 minute and realized I had entered a tacky website for pretty descent lowered trucks and vehicles, what really got my head spinning his when I compared the image of your poorly done "ricer" the the level of clearance these automobiles are rolling with. But then I think my PO$ (the dollar sign is me mocking you if you didn't catch on) 99 civic that my wife bought for me while I was in Iraq sits so much lower than your unfinished paint job ricer. So next time you come across a forum and want feed back, chill with your own kind. Child.

Well I just went back to the past on drop jaw mag and deluded that they cover a wide variety of show cars. But, just because the standerd of women they picked off the street is low doesn't mean my views of your vehicle change. I love Honda's. I have the logo tattooed on me. If you left me alone with yours I would burn it to the ground. Your car is a disgrace to this forum.

That's all I would like to say. I hope you all have a pleasant day.
Old 07-10-2012
Registered!!

I apologize to $treet, because I made fun of his grammar. For I myself just had typos and missing words. Your car still is not welcomed at this forum unless major things are changed.
Old 07-10-2012
Registered!!

Also I wouldn't poke that "model" with pacostacos stick. Just saying I feel bad for your hood.
Old 07-10-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 99civic360
Also I wouldn't poke that "model" with pacostacos stick. Just saying I feel bad for your hood.
Don't be putting my stick any where near that...
Old 07-11-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

play nice children......play nice.
Old 07-11-2012
Registered!!

Don't worry. Nether your stick nor your tacos will come in contact.
Old 07-11-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

well this thread went downhill fast.
Old 07-12-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lowlife9
well this thread went downhill fast.
I honestly expected worse when I first saw that thing...
Old 07-12-2012
Registered!!

tipnitty is on a distinguished road

I'm disappointed that it hasn't gotten any worse.