Hi guys... 2000 Civic SI (Fully Built and Boosted / Pics+Vids) - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2012   #1
Registered!!

stevey323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi guys... 2000 Civic SI (Fully Built and Boosted / Pics+Vids)

Hello fellow car enthusiasts! Here is my Fully built/boosted 2000 Civic Si... The car is fun to drive and super fast...different from the suby that i daily drive!
A couple youtube vids of the car, with more vids on my channel and some of my brother's CTS-V/ TT Lambo 560...PICS/Mod list below
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUDO1EMj2dQ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WffsbKH2C4w...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eEe0LRpcNg...

Name:  lp8.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  40.8 KB
Name:  lp5.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  75.0 KB
Name:  100_0613.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  58.7 KB
Name:  IMG_20101001_155827.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  130.5 KB
Name:  IMG_20101001_153452.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  140.0 KB
Name:  lp4.jpg
Size:  23.5 KB
Name:  IMG_1800.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  61.6 KB
Name:  IMG_1795.jpg
Size:  75.1 KB
Name:  IMG_1790.jpg
Size:  66.0 KB
Name:  IMG_1786.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  126.1 KB

This isn't my daily driver, I drive my WRX and drive this car about once a week to car shows or meets to prevent it from being stolen or messed with... The car is fully built and all work was done by JerryBuilt out in the Los Angeles area. Car made about 400 whp on 15LBS of boost at the dyno. Thing is insanely fast!

Mod list:
B16 Engine:Comp turbo triple ball bearing 58mm turbo (spool up is super fast!) ...Arias Pistons, port/polished head, vales, springs, sleeved block, retainers, Crower Rods, Aem Tru Time Cams, PRecision 1000cc Injectors, Hondata s300/ECU, Hondata boost controller, HKS Blow Off Valve, Tial Wastegate, Blox Jet coated turbo manifold, custom intercooler piping, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, NGK spark plugs, God speed intercooler, Innovative stainless steel billet motor mounts
Other Mods: Skunk 2 pro series Coilovers (full kit), Rear control arms, Front upper strut bar (jdm red), OEM JDM Stanley honda black housing headlights, Philips HID KIT with 6000k bulbs, Yellow Fog Light kit with push switch, titanium/neo chrome lug nuts, nitto neo gen tires (lots of tread left), Megan racing oil pressure and boost gauges, Momo shift ****, Kenwood mp3/cd/usb player,

Last edited by stevey323; 02-06-2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: pics change
stevey323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #2
Busy Speeding!!

SlimRisk is a jewel in the roughSlimRisk is a jewel in the roughSlimRisk is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hi guys... 2000 Civic SI (Fully Built and Boosted / Pics+Vids)

That's one sleek ride did you build it yourself?
SlimRisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #3
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

nice build
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #4
Registered!!

black4door is an unknown quantity at this point

nice ride!
black4door is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #5
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

Your family has an impressive list of cars. I love the fact that you guys have enough to afford A Cadillac, and a Lambo, and you STILL choose to rock a Honda. Mad respect bro. I don't think I'll ever get rid of my Honda, even if I became a millionaire lol.

On top of that, it's a sleeper. It def doesn't look like a 400hp beast. Again, good job lol.
Shift-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #6
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimRisk View Post
That's one sleek ride did you build it yourself?
No sir... jerry of jerrybuilt did the work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
nice build
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black4door View Post
nice ride!
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift-E View Post
Your family has an impressive list of cars. I love the fact that you guys have enough to afford A Cadillac, and a Lambo, and you STILL choose to rock a Honda. Mad respect bro. I don't think I'll ever get rid of my Honda, even if I became a millionaire lol.

On top of that, it's a sleeper. It def doesn't look like a 400hp beast. Again, good job lol.
lol yeah man, my bro also has a 9 second hatch, well he just sold it actually but we always loved hondas.. its in our blood! I prefer the sleeper look, especially living out here in CALI
Old 01-20-2012   #7
Registered!!

Mugen904 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey323 View Post
Hello fellow car enthusiasts! Here is my Fully built/boosted 2000 Civic Si... The car is fun to drive and super fast...different from the suby that i daily drive!
A couple youtube vids of the car, with more vids on my channel and some of my brother's CTS-V/ TT Lambo 560...PICS/Mod list below
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWHc1Dg0KV0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dihQ_lujfP0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NdH21TQpRQ

This isn't my daily driver, I drive my WRX and drive this car about once a week to car shows or meets to prevent it from being stolen or messed with... The car is fully built and all work was done by JerryBuilt out in the Los Angeles area. Car made about 400 whp on 15LBS of boost at the dyno. Thing is insanely fast!

Mod list:
B16 Engine:Comp turbo triple ball bearing 58mm turbo (spool up is super fast!) ...Arias Pistons, port/polished head, vales, springs, sleeved block, retainers, Crower Rods, Aem Tru Time Cams, PRecision 1000cc Injectors, Hondata s300/ECU, Hondata boost controller, HKS Blow Off Valve, Tial Wastegate, Blox Jet coated turbo manifold, custom intercooler piping, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, NGK spark plugs, God speed intercooler, Innovative stainless steel billet motor mounts
Other Mods: Skunk 2 pro series Coilovers (full kit), Rear control arms, Front upper strut bar (jdm red), OEM JDM Stanley honda black housing headlights, Philips HID KIT with 6000k bulbs, Yellow Fog Light kit with push switch, titanium/neo chrome lug nuts, nitto neo gen tires (lots of tread left), Megan racing oil pressure and boost gauges, Momo shift ****, Kenwood mp3/cd/usb player,

Nice ride man, what kind of rims are those and what size?
Mugen904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #8
Registered!!

Speed9117 will become famous soon enough

Sick ride.

I love the Works on a Civic. Something you see more on Nissans and the like. SP1s right?
Speed9117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012   #9
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen904 View Post
Nice ride man, what kind of rims are those and what size?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed9117 View Post
Sick ride.

I love the Works on a Civic. Something you see more on Nissans and the like. SP1s right?
lol.. im going to be completely honest.. they are work meister replicas that i bought off my friend.. they are ''rota D2's .. 18x7.5''.. nobody can tell the difference haha...fenders are rolled too.
Old 01-21-2012   #10
Registered!!

Mugen904 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey323 View Post
lol.. im going to be completely honest.. they are work meister replicas that i bought off my friend.. they are ''rota D2's .. 18x7.5''.. nobody can tell the difference haha...fenders are rolled too.
Oh ok.. they look very nice
Mugen904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012   #11
Registered!!

ZachhhIsLegend is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice ride. Its crazy clean
ZachhhIsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #12
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen904 View Post
Oh ok.. they look very nice
Thank you! Yeah i always get complimented... and when people ask what kinda Work wheels? I tell them they are Rotas and they are shocked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachhhIsLegend View Post
Very nice ride. Its crazy clean
Thanks man
Old 01-23-2012   #13
Whachya lookin at?

BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome car man... Looking really, really good. What kind of numbers does it put up?
BlueEM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #14
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEM2 View Post
Awesome car man... Looking really, really good. What kind of numbers does it put up?
We made 380whp on 15psi on pump gas.. We dynod at ''do it dyno''...

Thanks, I try to keep it simple but clean.. sleeper status!
Old 01-24-2012   #15
I'm such a Ricer!

mac25 is a glorious beacon of lightmac25 is a glorious beacon of lightmac25 is a glorious beacon of lightmac25 is a glorious beacon of lightmac25 is a glorious beacon of lightmac25 is a glorious beacon of lightmac25 is a glorious beacon of light

oh that's mad, mate!
mac25 is offline   Reply With Quote