Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Maxboost

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IMPORTFEST is an unknown quantity at this point
Maxboost

Here are some pics of my ride, I call it the "MAXBOOST" Civic! It's also the Official IMPORTFEST Flag ship car! This year I plan to change the car completely!

Old 06-24-2010
Remebers the old days
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Maxboost

not really my style at all but I can respect the work. One question though. The car is called max boost but I didnt see a sign of an IC in the front?
Old 06-24-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Whens takeoff?

I don't really like it either. Sorry.
Old 06-24-2010
Registered!!

Mr.VTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMr.VTEC has a spectacular aura about

Yeah I agree with them.....I can respect the work...but Im not into the "gundam" look.....im a JDM man myself!
Old 06-24-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CrewChief
not really my style at all but I can respect the work. One question though. The car is called max boost but I didnt see a sign of an IC in the front?
max boost is the cartoon he has on the side. It was a comic that import tuner put in their magazines. Freakin loved that comic.. too bad they stopped putting them in. Max is the dude with the big goofy smile and his little sidekick Otto with the hat on

I totally expected a lime green civic hatch when I clicked this thread
Old 06-24-2010
HLC
Registered!!

HLC is an unknown quantity at this point

cool story bro. but really, it's still a civic.
Old 06-24-2010
Registered!!

Awjvail is an unknown quantity at this point

*facepalm*

what. the HELL. is that?

Those door/fender gaps in the second and third pics totally add 37 horsepower.
Old 06-24-2010
Remebers the old days

CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
max boost is the cartoon he has on the side. It was a comic that import tuner put in their magazines. Freakin loved that comic.. too bad they stopped putting them in. Max is the dude with the big goofy smile and his little sidekick Otto with the hat on

I totally expected a lime green civic hatch when I clicked this thread
I remember that. It was in Import Tuner I think. That **** was great. Now I get the whole Max Boost thing with the car.

When someone says boost I think Turbo. I guess I'll have to bring back my 1999 state of mind to understand the car. Cause 10 years ago this would have been the **** on Gold TP.
Old 06-24-2010
Remebers the old days

Ok so I was going through the pictures of Import Fest last year and I can now see why this car is the flag ship. It fits right in with the entire theme of the show. I have not see so many Lambo doors and park bench wings in one place since HIN 1998. Damn. But hey. The chicks are up on the times. This show got me raising an eybrow to Canada's car scene.
Old 06-24-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I remember that. It was in Import Tuner I think. That **** was great. Now I get the whole Max Boost thing with the car.

When someone says boost I think Turbo. I guess I'll have to bring back my 1999 state of mind to understand the car. Cause 10 years ago this would have been the **** on Gold TP.
Haha.. I hear ya man. back in the early 2000's I woulda gone apeshit over cars like this. Now I have the mindset like your first post in this thread.. as well as "that hood's lookin a little faded..." haha..

And about the boost thing, if I see "max" and "boost" next to each other, I think the comic, unless the thread says otherwise.. And yea, it was Import Tuner.
Old 06-24-2010
Registered!!

Awjvail is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok so I was going through the pictures of Import Fest last year and I can now see why this car is the flag ship. It fits right in with the entire theme of the show. I have not see so many Lambo doors and park bench wings in one place since HIN 1998. Damn. But hey. The chicks are up on the times. This show got me raising an eybrow to Canada's car scene.
Unfortunately, yes.

We have to deal with morons such as this every. ****ing. day.

This morning on my way to work I was a Mazda 626 with huge spinners on it.
Old 06-24-2010
Remebers the old days

Dont feel bad we got them here to. It seems that the Need for speed Carbon and F&F generation has not grown up yet. Damn movies and video Games are ****ing up the import scene and Rep.
Old 06-25-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha yea its on the up and up here... we are seeing more and more of them every day and I just don't get it. It's migrating to pickup trucks now which I think is the stupidest thing in the world... I see Max Boost next to each other, the car better be boosted... whether it's a comic or not.

Name:  rice4.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  174.7 KB