Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally upgraded!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
Finally upgraded!

Well it was about time to park the civic. I still have it and will be parting the whole thing out in hopes of one day doing a K swap. In the mean time, I bought a AP1 S2000 and I love it! The civic may have been faster (thanks to a healthy serving of boost) but this car is defiantly funner! I never saw myself buying a S2000, but I came across a deal I couldnt pass up and I am sitting here wondering why I didnt buy one sooner. The only thing I would consider changing is the color, I want a black car. I wont be modding it much other than rims, coilovers and a CAI.

The civic

Name:  trip-tornado-car084.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  58.5 KB

The S2000

Name:  car001.jpg
Size:  78.1 KB

Name:  car002.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  87.3 KB

Name:  Thetwocars001.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  98.5 KB

Name:  Thetwocars004.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  88.3 KB

Name:  Thetwocars005.jpg
Size:  82.6 KB

Name:  Thetwocars008.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  100.3 KB

Name:  Thetwocars010.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  87.6 KB

Name:  Thetwocars015.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  99.0 KB
Old 05-16-2009
Registered!!

bakertime is a jewel in the roughbakertime is a jewel in the roughbakertime is a jewel in the rough
Re: Finally upgraded!

Sick, nice upgrade. That's cool that you can keep the civic too and have that as a project car when time allows.
Old 05-16-2009
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks!
Yes I was fortunate to be able to. I wasnt getting what I wanted for it anyway so I figured why not.
Old 05-16-2009
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

nice upgrade..i feel yah on the color lol..but definitely a nice car
Old 05-17-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

how much was the car?

u should jsut sell the civic, and get a supercharger for the ap1.... it'll blow ur civic away =]
Old 05-17-2009
Registered!!

daragez is an unknown quantity at this point

that's really cool....nice upgrade....!
Old 05-17-2009
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

nice car i bet you will miss the civic tho but at least you will still have it around without the mods.
Old 05-17-2009
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

which one is faster?
Old 05-17-2009
Premium Member

the civic is faster for sure, hell it better be with all the money I put into it.

I got a great deal on the S2k. Got the lot to take 2K off and put another 2k down and financed less than 10 on it. I gave them a price and a few hours later they wore down and gave me the price I wanted.

Everything under the hood of the civic will be up for sale so if anyone is interested PM me, or if you just want the whole car that can happen too.
Old 05-17-2009
Registered!!

jagass is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats...Nice upgrade...
Old 05-17-2009
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

supercharge that s2k lol