Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Ej1 - Build starting SOON :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDM EJ1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ej1 - Build starting SOON :)

haha. Had my coupe for almost 10 years now. Just now starting to get the time and money to put some work into it. Anyways, here's some pics from when it WASN'T JDM. Full JDM build here!

White rims sold, RUNNIN STEELIES NOW!

More pics to come soon, promise!

Geasty
Old 02-09-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Ej1 - Build starting SOON :)

Whats up man. Welcome to the site. Whats your mod list?
Old 02-09-2009
Registered!!

My bad. haha, as follows:
Koni Reds
Skunk2 Pros
Aem Cold Air
Nology wires
Nology powercore
Skunk2 short shift

Swap to come , USDM B16A1.
Mod list soon to come, gathering my Wants and wishes
Old 02-09-2009
Registered!!

More people should really post more EG and EJ builds. They are sexy. Anyways, I have more pictures, I'll have to upload them tommarow. Catch you kids on the flip!
Old 02-09-2009
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

why not just pay a little more and get a b18c1? i think the b18c1 is worth the extra cost with the higher displacement and higher potential.
Old 02-09-2009
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jdm-9...spagenameZWDVW
Old 02-09-2009
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

so you said your car is gonna be "jdm" though your using all US parts. lol -____- jdm is such an understatement. i think the words are "jdm inspired" lol. in any case, those are nice parts. post up mang
Old 02-09-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by civicsrcool
so you said your car is gonna be "jdm" though your using all US parts. lol -____- jdm is such an understatement. i think the words are "jdm inspired" lol. in any case, those are nice parts. post up mang
The only thing on the car that wont be JDM, is the motor. Getting all new fenders, bumpers, markers, lights, from password JDM. But past that, yes, VERY JDM inspired! ONce again I say, THE MOTOR WILL BE THE ONLY USDM PART in the build. Whoever posted the link to the motor, thanks, but ... I've already got my 00' B16 with 18,000 Miles on it! I'll keep you guys posted!
Old 02-09-2009
Registered!!

bakertime is a jewel in the roughbakertime is a jewel in the roughbakertime is a jewel in the rough

Might be fun to slap that VTEC head on an LS or CRV Block : ). CRVTEC only if you don't have to worry about emissions of course, but that would be a relatively cheap upgrade with a TON of torque. 2.0 B-Series FTW!
Old 02-10-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by bakertime
Might be fun to slap that VTEC head on an LS or CRV Block : ). CRVTEC only if you don't have to worry about emissions of course, but that would be a relatively cheap upgrade with a TON of torque. 2.0 B-Series FTW!

Already considered a B20, ... emissions is my problem you nailed that one head on. I live in Cali. The best swap for me to do is a B16 for the main reason that I LOVE FAST REV's, and I'm not looking to have a 10 sec. car. This will be my DD, ... just want it quick. Plus having the B16 in hand is a push towards the swap anyways Thanks though, appreciate it.
Old 02-10-2009
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

nice, what b16
Old 02-11-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by civicsrcool
nice, what b16
A1, from my old Si ... theft