problems with my OEM alarm system honda civic 2001 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2009   #1  
Registered!!

feyre is an unknown quantity at this point
problems with my OEM alarm system honda civic 2001

i have a problem with my alarm. normally when i press lock button once in remote keyless entry the doors goes locked and parking lights flash once (red LED turn on indicating alarm system is activated) when press lock button twice the horn beeps. But now pressing either once or twice only locks works
and parking lights, horn and LED which indicates alarm is activated does not work. Can anybody help me with this problem? any reset code

P.D. I tried the programming sequence switch ON, press lock and then OFF four times and didnīt work
feyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009   #2  
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about
Re: problems with my OEM alarm system honda civic 2001

it might be in valey mode
Civic_Racer9 is offline   Reply With Quote