Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

valves

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough
Re: ~emJay's fuLLy built 1.7eL + BOOST = WHOA -- comments welcome

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
Great work man!
Engine shots?
umm ill take some another time, busy with school rite now
Old 10-02-2008
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by speedfoos
^^^ Agreed. Good work Jay. Throw some engine shots up. How did you end up fitting the Y8 mani? Welded to the injector plate and a TB adapter plate?
yep ur rite .. he custom welded a adapter plate and made the TB work .. it was a lil bit of custom work done
Old 10-02-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dezod
Yes, VERY nice TQ numbers. VERY untypical for turbo Hondas. They are usually torqueless wonders for sure. You still have some juice left in that turbo and manifold. Power curves don't fall off that much, and TQ curve is fairly flat. We designed that system to pressurize well to create TQ for a reason!
sure u designed this nice kit but much credit goes tothe tuning of dynamotorsports ...

Last edited by emjay; 01-17-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-02-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by filipinop1405
It don't matter clint what you drive...

Jay, nice numbers bro!! Can't see the pics or vid since I'm @ work, but I'll hit you back with a comment when I get home!
thanks a ton man .. lol its so boring without pictures and vid .. what u looking at text ?? hahah
Old 10-02-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

yea i was looking at the text numbers.. and i just seen the pics NICE hp and trq curves! how are the k1 rods working for ya?
Old 10-02-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dezod
Yes, VERY nice TQ numbers. VERY untypical for turbo Hondas. They are usually torqueless wonders for sure. You still have some juice left in that turbo and manifold. Power curves don't fall off that much, and TQ curve is fairly flat. We designed that system to pressurize well to create TQ for a reason!
Eh, I'd venture to say it's more the head creating torque than anything else.
Old 10-02-2008
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by emjay
sure u designed this nice kit but much credit goes to canadian cylinder tech for one of a kind port work done on this motor + the tuning of dynamotorsports ...

i know i have juice in it paul lol i wanted to hit 400whp , if u send me a t3/t4 i swear ill crank it to 23-24 and hit it lol

True! Much props to the fellas at Dynamotorsports for your tuning. It appears to be done well and the time was spent properly.
Old 10-02-2008
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by andyman97
Eh, I'd venture to say it's more the head creating torque than anything else.
The head CAN create more power overall for sure. No discrediting that what-so-ever.
Old 10-03-2008
Registered!!

yamahaSHO is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice ride for sure. I wouln't my Civic having the extra power, however, the old lady won't let me have two built cars.

I'm very impressed with the torque and torque curve. Very nice build.
Old 10-09-2008
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Albertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond repute

My god... I never thought any Canadians could achieve this, lol. I didn't even think there were that many reputable performance shops here. Now you've given me hope to get my car done, lol. Nice numbers. ^^
Old 10-09-2008
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light

BBBooooeeeh your car now sucks with that boost......Heheh no man just kidding
nice build ,nice numbers, nice job done!!!!

Btw, its taking some time for the injectors.
they should be near to delivery at my friends
house.Then 4 day trip to BELGIUM!!!
Old 10-20-2008
Registered!!

IM GOING TO THE office tmrw,

Last edited by emjay; 01-17-2009 at 03:13 PM.