Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My 6th Gen EK

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
inthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trusted
My 6th Gen EK

I just got done putting in the new pedals, footrest, shift ****, shift boot, handbrake and handbrake boot. Gave it wash, cleaned inside, feels fresh

Some will say the ****/handle are rice, but I'm going to say they're smoking something others don't have.

and my r/c cars, just to share

Last edited by inthezoneac; 08-01-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 08-01-2008
Registered!!

CivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura aboutCivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura about
Re: My 6th Gen EK

Car looks good...nice and clean....needs a drop though!! Also pick up a set of OEM floormats!

Lovin' the carbon fiber body on the RC

Last edited by CivicFreak03; 08-01-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 08-01-2008
Registered!!

inthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trustedinthezoneac should not be trusted

lol those are oem floormats. Either the logo is faded or the camera settings didn't help, made everything bright.

But yes KYB AGX shocks/struts, H&R springs, and Skunk2 pro front/rear camber kit(come with polyurethane bushings) are next.

can't wait
Old 08-01-2008
Registered!!

KTciv_03 can only hope to improve

good start! i like the wheels alot.
Old 08-01-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

i thought 'EK's were the hatch, and the couple/sedans had a different coding...

the car looks great, nice and clean....i'm not a fan of the fake CF...but it looks good as a combo there.

the ebrake handle looks good, i just don't care for the fitment (the small stock button sticking out of a loarge opening...
Old 08-01-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by manahoonie
i thought 'EK's were the hatch, and the couple/sedans had a different coding...

the car looks great, nice and clean....i'm not a fan of the fake CF...but it looks good as a combo there.

the ebrake handle looks good, i just don't care for the fitment (the small stock button sticking out of a loarge opening...
well I've asked/searched numerious times and I've heard hatch/coupe for both ej's/ek's.

I will fill the gap from the momo handbrake/stock button. Just get some rubber, create a hole for button and glue/jb weld rubber to inside of tip of handle. I'll probably get the button painted black as well.
Old 08-01-2008
Registered!!

wikkaco0 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's an EJ8
look at the VIN

should be either 2HGEJ8###... or 1HGEJ8###...
Old 08-01-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

people just call it ek because its the 'JDM' name lol... thats the simple fact
Old 08-01-2008
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

sweet color man, looks good, keep it up
Old 08-02-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civicsrcool
people just call it ek because its the 'JDM' name lol... thats the simple fact
lol. well, i thought the hatches are EK6, but are called EK9 because the Type R is EK9...lol.

but yeah, check your vin...says there...

but it's good to hear that you're planning on doing something with that gap....not just someone throwing stuff on their car, and saying 'look at me!' good to hear that you want to make things fit properly
Old 08-02-2008
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about

yea i thought it was a hatch too

but either way the car is very clean...and no rice!