Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

One Of A kind Red ES2

Old 07-24-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold
Re: One Of A kind Red ES2

Originally Posted by affixrider
THANKS MAN. I AGREE, ITS NICE TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLE WITH THE SAME INTEREST IN KITTING THE 7TH GEN. I LIKED YOUR CAR ALOT WHEN IT WAS STILL BLUE, BUT IT STILL LOOKS SICK IN RED. AND I LOVE THE CF TRUNK AND HOOD. I GOT BOTH WAITING FOR ME IN STORAGE FOR WHEN I GET BACK. ITS KOOL YOUR DOING THE K SWAP AS WELL. MY VIC RIGHT NOW IS TURBOED, BUT I HAVE ANOTHER D ENGINE ON THE STAND WAITING FOR ME TO GET BACK FROM IRAQ TO BUILD. I ALREADY HAD IT SLEEVED AND HONED. I GOT 76MM PISTON, THE WORKS. MAYBE BY THE TIME I GET BACK YOU WILL HAVE STARTED YOUR BUILD THREAD AND ILL DO MINE AT THE SAME TIME. TWO DIFFERENT ENGINES, BUT BOTH LOOKING FOR THE SHOW AND GO...I THINK IT WILL BE KOOL.

Old 07-24-2008
Registered!!

affixrider will become famous soon enough

yeah sorry about that, i was at work(army) made to be dummy proof.
Old 07-25-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Hahahaha no worries man.