Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Cell Phone Picture's

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough
Cell Phone Picture's

wal-mart cell phone photo
Old 05-23-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Cell Phone Picture's

what color is your car.. red or grey? cool car.
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

i wanna see some real pictures
Old 05-23-2008
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

niceee color.
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough

its sion gray. i love that color. the candy was not candy anymore,lol.
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

Last edited by 01candycivic; 05-23-2008 at 07:07 AM.
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

Old 05-23-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

1. Pictures is plural, meaning more than one. Picture's is possessive, meaning it has an owner. Not making fun of you, honestly trying to help.
2. That's a sick car, I really like it except for the shaved license plate. Good for shows I guess but with the plate on the bumper it looks terrible. Otherwise it's real nice.
3. Is it a daily driver with that paint job?
4. Which wheels are those? They look like mine.
5. How did you do the red picture? Looks tight.
Old 05-23-2008
just a man with a civic

sicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of light

nice pics. great color
i like the molded sieskirts
and the xenon rear with the tsunami fb and ss
Old 05-23-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

nice i like it too
Old 05-23-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

I really like that car, save for the Z3 fenders (unless you've somehow made them functional, which would be badass) and the rear license plate. And what's the deal with that hood? I also wanna see the headlights.
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

i like that color on the civic. looks good.
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

thanks, i drive it every day. trust me there things about this car i hate, like not having any door handels. and the trunk, i think i am gonna go for a cf trunk with a new cf hood. i might just sell the car, start over. lol i do this a lot i must have had about 10 cars i fixed up and sold.
but thanks for the complaments.
Old 05-23-2008
hvc
Registered!!

hvc is an unknown quantity at this point

colour looks good man. Nice car.
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

the hood is cf, the color of my car was candy apple red. i candy the hood so it looks like red cf
Old 05-23-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Interesting. Yeah, I bet having no door handles gets annoying. Couldn't run it in any track events, either.
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

the headlights are just blacked out stock ones.but i will put some new ones up some time today
Old 05-23-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

we have the same front....and fenders, your car looks just like mine...hahha
Old 05-23-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

I actually really like that. nice work. One of the colors I was thinking about painting my car was a dark gray pearl. Seeing your car kinda makes me want to do that color. Anyways, couple of questions for you, you said you hate the shaved door handles? Why's that. I was wanting to do that to my car, but am now wondering why you don't like it.

I think the shaved trunk is seriously awesome, I'd love to do that, but I'd like to get the CF trunk instead so that's out. I might have tried something different with the license plate though.

The scion color is a metallic right?
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

jonjonEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL is that the Wal-Mart in Harker Heights, Tx?!? BTW nice job car looks splendid.
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

thanks, its just a bitch getting in sometime. it looks good but i think they have been shaved for like 4 or 5 years now. wen ever i do work on my car i have to do it with the windows down. or i will not be able to get in..lol kinda suck in the rain. i really could not do anything with the back plate and yeah its metallic. if you are gonna shave your stuff just be carefull not to slam your doors or trunk. hahah i have so much fiberglass and bondo my car kinda looks like i have a widebody on it.
Old 05-23-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ok, i see what you mean. That's cool though I think I'll still do it.

I know what what you mean about your car.... yesterday my car officially reached "bondo-mobile" status.

I'm just trying to get all of the panels straight, so I know it's going to take time.

By the way, are those GT7's or something else?
Old 06-11-2008
Registered!!

i think i am gonna sell it? or maybe ill take out a loan and put a k20 turbo in it
Old 06-11-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

it could be hard to sell it right now, i would just take out a loan and blow the brains out of k under the hood of your car.
Old 06-12-2008
Registered!!

513steve will become famous soon enough

Not bad, but the trunk looks kinda wavey. I think that cf hood an dtrunk would look good on there.
Old 06-13-2008
Registered!!

evan2074 is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the shaved trunk, want to do it to my 96 civic but don't know how to go about doing it right. If i start it i have to finish it and its taking a big chance. For me i was looking at buying a back bumper body kit with the liscence plate built in. But your cars looks real good and its a wicked color you have.
Old 06-13-2008
Registered!!

JeyDog7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 01candycivic

hey u did like mine, i like it
Old 06-13-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Looks awesome! Get some more pics aka full photoshoot so we can see all the angles. From what I see I like!

Wagner
Old 06-13-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

nice ride man, another body kit guru like affixrider, eyger, and me. You are one of the few today who makes body kit look good on our civics.
Old 07-29-2008
Registered!!

thanks guys. sorry i have not been on in a while... ill try to get some full pictures on here.

Quick Reply: Cell Phone Picture's