Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Has anyone seen....

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone seen....

Has anyone seen a 7th gen civic with 6th gen SI blue pearl paint? I don't think I've ever seen that before.
Old 05-19-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Has anyone seen....

Seen that vic with the NSX vents on the side- i think that was si blue, or actually, that was more true blue... but it was sick.
Old 05-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

You talking about this one? I took these pictures at Hot Import Daze back in 2005, do you think it's SI blue? It had some kind of weird plastic wrap paint effect on it...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	1168
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	74344   Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	1087
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	74345   Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	1708
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	74346  
Old 05-19-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

iv seen one in arizona,

saw a yellow one too
Old 05-19-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

that would look cool.

That civic in the pics is no bueno. The clear hood on the eclipse behind it is neat though. I kinda want to see a civic with the 06 paint.
Old 05-19-2008
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all

Never seen it but man that car is uuuuugggggly!!!
Old 05-19-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Hey, dont go dissing him, he put lots of work into it, and was a member on this site back in the day when it was poppin. Yeah, several years later it doesnt look as tasteful, but still. Back on topic.
Old 05-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Yeah back on topic, do you think that the 6th gen SI blue pearl would look good on a 7th gen?
Old 05-19-2008
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

i think it would look good, depends on what wheels and other exterior mods though
Old 05-19-2008
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

here is a pic for reference

Old 05-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

The reason I'm asking is because I'm having the hardest time deciding which color to paint my car. I'm trying to eliminate colors one by one until I decide what kind of color to do. I'm 100% sure that I just want a regular base and clear, no Kandys, flakes, or anything crazy. I want to keep it simple. I like the pearls and metallics versus solid colors. I have no idea. People tell me to pick a color that matches my personality, I don't even know what color that would be.
Old 05-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Originally Posted by cinaibur
i think it would look good, depends on what wheels and other exterior mods though
I think the nice thing about the blue color is that you can get a bunch of different color wheels that would match nicely, white, gold, bronze, blue, and black would all match good.
Old 05-19-2008
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

i seen one in NJ.... I actually e-mailed the guy for you. It was reallllly nice
Old 05-19-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

i personally think a maroon/deep red em2 would look nice. especially with some timattacks. or any red lipped rim.
if you were to do Si blue, i tihnk itd be really tasteful if you tinted windows + altezza grille and black rims with a painted blue lip. kinda like rufus' lip.
Old 05-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Originally Posted by SSMCivic2k5
i seen one in NJ.... I actually e-mailed the guy for you. It was reallllly nice
Sweet thanks, hopefully he can hook me up with some pics!
Old 05-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Originally Posted by Envy
i personally think a maroon/deep red em2 would look nice. especially with some timattacks. or any red lipped rim.
if you were to do Si blue, i tihnk itd be really tasteful if you tinted windows + altezza grille and black rims with a painted blue lip. kinda like rufus' lip.

Those are two great suggestions.... I thought about doing something like that, but finally did a photoshop....Hm, I like em... check em:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	blue.jpg
Views:	2448
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	74347   Click image for larger version

Name:	maroon.jpg
Views:	1034
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	74348  
Old 05-19-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Save for that wing, it looks nice.
Old 05-19-2008
Premium Member

^ lol... seriousness check?

Thats not such a bad bumper actually.. which is that?
Old 05-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Heh, the wing stays no matter what anyone says. I love it too much, besides, it gives me like an extra 50 horse.

That's a buddy club rear. I just cut the middle part out (You can't see in the pic obviously.)
Old 05-19-2008
Registered!!

KTciv_03 can only hope to improve

im actually painting mine the 8th gen si blue real soon. i got alot of hail damage from a tornado storm we just had. i was 20 min away from home and couldnt get my car under shelter. so it'll be cheaper to just paint it. the 8th gen blue is a little darker and i think it will look really nice.
Old 05-19-2008

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Nah I know that's your style and you're sticking to your guns. I'm just giving you a hard time.
Old 05-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Yeah I was just about to say I think the 8th gen is darker.

I like the idea of re-painting my car another Honda color because to me I feel it shows a great deal of respect, or admiration for the concept of being loyal to Honda or something. I feel that I would have more Honor in a paint job that comes on a Honda car versus some other color. To me, I would be shocked and appalled if someone said to me "...Here's my 7th gen civic, I re-painted it Ford Mustang red..."

The short version: I always thought it would be cool to paint my 7th gen 6thgen SI blue like as a throwback. And because they didn't offer that color for the EM2 chassis.
Old 05-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Heh, Unevolved, you = bastard. I'm just messin with you too.
Old 05-19-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Dual pipes and see through hoods ftw! Lol... Anyway, I think that color would look good on your car Eyger.

Wagner
Old 05-19-2008

Yeah, I guess that was the whole point of this thread, wasn't it?

I think it'd be a great choice. I've always loved the Subaru Electric Blue/ Nissan Daytona Blue/ Honda Fiji Blue. That shade-ish.
Old 05-20-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

i think the photoshop pic would make a good show car, i definitely like the color though. i gotta give you props on the custom bumper too, i remember your thread where you showed pics of the process you went through to fit it to the em2, nice work.

Last edited by HonCiv02; 05-20-2008 at 09:28 AM.
Old 05-20-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

i actually really like both photochops. n the carbon fiber hood really brings it all in. I think that blue would be amazing, and although 8000k HIDs wouldnt be the best visilbiliity, would really match the rest of the car.
Old 05-20-2008
A long winded 7th genr

I found a real life example:

I like this too, AME makes a nice metallic blue wheel:
Old 05-20-2008

The rims on that E92 look photoshopped.
Old 05-21-2008
Premium Member

Guess what, I found a picture of the car I was talking about on my computer! He was on here- name: kaleo808
You might be able to find him searching for "NSX wide body kit"

On second thought, it doesnt look si blue... but its still cool, and much better then that other car on the first page.

Quick Reply: Has anyone seen....