Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Why no posts? What's everyone planning?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why no posts? What's everyone planning?

^Mine is going ok, I'm headed over to the custom paint shop to ask them 20 questions tomorrow. Hopefully I can get the whole thing primered again and continue blocking the whole car, I want it flatter then flat. So I can get the perfect shiny surface. The good news is I got a 15% off coupon from anything at alsacorp.com which is tight. The materials isn't really the issue. the hardest thing for me, is being able to pay someone to paint my car.

Ha ha, I've seen your shout outs in your sig, how are those Tein's rollin?
Old 04-22-2008
Registered!!

miami_em2 will become famous soon enough

I have so many projects going on all at once that I've lost myself in it. I'm re-working the entire suspension with a 5 lug swap and some nice wheels that I haven't seen anyone rock yet. I pulled my entire system out and re-did the wood work on it but before that I'm laying down some 80 mil FatMat in the entire cabin and trunk. That's including the roof, doors, etc. After that I just need to jump into the engine. Paint has already been tackled. But I'll be looking at this project being done within 2-3 months cuz money is tight. Hopefully everyone will like it when I'm done
Old 04-23-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Well I am debating which rear lip to purcahse. I currently have the B-2 kit installed, but it is going to be removed. I'm going with kaminari, but the rear lip is not too appealing. The oem, type r, and rs look a little better imo. I am very indecisive right now, wondering what will look the best with the kaminari sides.
Old 04-23-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

i need to change the tranny fluid aswell
Old 04-23-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good fellas.

Miami EM2, is fat mat like dynamat kinda material?

Mr_Plenty, it's almost like I hate regular maintenance because it takes up all my free money! I know it has to be done, but it's all good.

It's gotta run before it can be fun!
Old 04-24-2008
Registered!!

miami_em2 will become famous soon enough

Yea it is