Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Everybody seems to be posting peekchurs, so....

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008
Ride BMX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Re: Everybody seems to be posting peekchurs, so....

looks sick man. i really like your setup.
Old 04-05-2008
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rufus
I have no clue honestly. lol
can you look for me? is it labeled anywhere on the rim? Or did you already sell em?
Old 04-05-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

looks good rufus!!!
Old 04-05-2008
Registered!!

LXracer is an unknown quantity at this point

what headlights are they?
Old 04-05-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LXracer
what headlights are they?
They're blacked-out 01-03 OEMs.
Old 04-05-2008
Registered!!

LatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice peekchurs Dallis
Old 04-05-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by armieo
can you look for me? is it labeled anywhere on the rim? Or did you already sell em?
Sold them for $300. It sucked...

Dropped off my front end for paint today (road trip to Tucson)....street fighter style!

Old 04-05-2008
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough

thats so funny man how far did you drive like that for? didnt you get hassled by any cops?
Old 04-06-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

I drove there with my frontend on and home without. I have to drive like that for the next week but my license plate is getting shaved too. Woot!
Old 04-06-2008

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Good song, by the way. I'd rep you if it would let me, so here's an imaginary +1.
Old 04-06-2008
Premium Member

haha thx bud
Old 04-22-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

I just checked this thread again. Dont think I have ever seen your car with a turbo? Nice set up and bov. Is that an S2000 steering wheel? The interior is sex.
Old 04-23-2008
Premium Member

LOTS of stuff is getting wrapped up. I'll do a full shoot soon!

Old 04-23-2008

Wow, very nice. I'm impressed.