Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My EM2:first post up

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the rough
My EM2:first post up

heres my 2001 honda civic lx, 5 spd, 92kms. havent really done much to it, got it competely stock. im saving up for more **** to do to it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01617.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	73870   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01625.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	73871   Click image for larger version

Name:	em2snow4.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	73872   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01604.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	73873   Click image for larger version

Name:	rims3.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	73875  

Click image for larger version

Name:	overview.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	73876  

Last edited by bluecivic_19; 03-17-2008 at 06:04 AM. Reason: new pics
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2001 civic, pics up

what are you showing us exactly? are those HIDS? aftermarket bulbs??
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

bluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 2001 civic, pics up

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
what are you showing us exactly? are those HIDS? aftermarket bulbs??

lol sorry i accidently clicked submit, theres more pics now and their mtec bulbs i want hid's tho getting some phillips 6000k soon
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My EM2 cheeya

uh oh...i say cover those tails b/c i can see the flaming coming already. definately lost those tails and put your stocks back on man. Don't worry, you'll hear it soon from everyone.

upgrade to 04-05 tails (OEM)
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

also, lose those blue bulbs in ur license plate. thats a ticket waiting to happen. Just put some SUPER WHITE lights in them if you want to change our your bulbs.
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

uh oh...i say cover those tails b/c i can see the flaming coming already. definately lost those tails and put your stocks back on man. Don't worry, you'll hear it soon from everyone.

upgrade to 04-05 tails (OEM)
lol ya i no i regret buying them im going to sell them and im gonna put my stock 1's on and smoke em.
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

also, lose those blue bulbs in ur license plate. thats a ticket waiting to happen. Just put some SUPER WHITE lights in them if you want to change our your bulbs.
there not illegal here in van, plenty of cops have been driving behind me and they havent said **** bout it, cept for my "illegal" license plate covers cuz i dont these tinted plastic plate covers.
Old 03-17-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

get ride of those ugly *** rice tails, and those blue led lic plate lights.....and drop it.

then it'll look good.
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
get ride of those ugly *** rice tails, and those blue led lic plate lights.....and drop it.

then it'll look good.

i am gettin rid of them, and im keeping the blue led lights cuz their sick, and i am gettin tien ss coils. thank u very much
Old 03-17-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: My EM2:first post up

^post it when you get it. it should look good
Old 03-17-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool man, keep the tails if you like them. You should do what you want.
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

jdmplease is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice car man, dont listen to these **** telling you to change **** on your car. You do up your car how you want it to be done.
Old 03-17-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

^ nobodys a *** in here.

Car looks good. Its def begging for a drop though, your tein SS should have it sitting really nice.

Off Topic Question- do you where up there you can get the sir center console? I've been looking and havent come up with much. If it came in tan with cf then I'd get that, but I'm thinking it only comes in black. I'm just on the other side of washington from you.
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
^post it when you get it. it should look good
i sure will
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Eyger
That's cool man, keep the tails if you like them. You should do what you want.
thanks, ya when i got them i was really excited now i dunno i just kinda got bored. im just gonna put my stock tails and smoke them. i think it'll look better eh?
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jdmplease
Nice car man, dont listen to these **** telling you to change **** on your car. You do up your car how you want it to be done.
haha ya i no thanks. i def. dont really care what others think as long as im happy and think it looks good
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TRIZ
^ nobodys a *** in here.

Car looks good. Its def begging for a drop though, your tein SS should have it sitting really nice.

Off Topic Question- do you where up there you can get the sir center console? I've been looking and havent come up with much. If it came in tan with cf then I'd get that, but I'm thinking it only comes in black. I'm just on the other side of washington from you.

thanks ya it def. will i cant wait.

as for your question, no sorry, i searched came up with nothing
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jdmplease
he post his car up for a reason, basically to get people's opinion. No one is a *** for giving their opinion. Sometimes you need to hear the truth coming from others no matter if you like it or not. Either way if we say good things or bad things, he will do exactly what he wants to his car, but he posted up his car for opinions and i'm giving it. You my friend need to hold back on the pre school name calling.

also, the tails needs to go and the blue lights. Besides that, there is nothign wrong with the car at all. Nice start is all i have to say. Drop it to make it flushed then get a lip kit maybe? that would make it pretty much clean and done on the outside. then maybe work on the interior a little. thats my advice. Drop it then lip kit then interior
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

also on the black tails, i had black tails for the longest time and when i switched over to the 04-05 stock tails and it looks sooo much better. The black tails look like crap compared to the 04-05 tails

Last edited by D5cIvIc; 03-17-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old 03-17-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

^yeah but insurance will hold it against you if you get rear ended
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

This thread is full of ****...
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

^including yourself
Old 03-18-2008
Registered!!

he post his car up for a reason, basically to get people's opinion. No one is a *** for giving their opinion. Sometimes you need to hear the truth coming from others no matter if you like it or not. Either way if we say good things or bad things, he will do exactly what he wants to his car, but he posted up his car for opinions and i'm giving it. You my friend need to hold back on the pre school name calling.

also, the tails needs to go and the blue lights. Besides that, there is nothign wrong with the car at all. Nice start is all i have to say. Drop it to make it flushed then get a lip kit maybe? that would make it pretty much clean and done on the outside. then maybe work on the interior a little. thats my advice. Drop it then lip kit then interior
ya thats exactly wat im gonna do, im gettint tein ss coils and a lip kit. i was gonna get a body kit but i changed my mind after i saw pics of the oem lip kits.
Old 03-18-2008
Registered!!

also on the black tails, i had black tails for the longest time and when i switched over to the 04-05 stock tails and it looks sooo much better. The black tails look like crap compared to the 04-05 tails

ya but i think they'll look better on a darker car just cuz it'll blend in more.
Old 03-18-2008
Registered!!

hey u still got ur CF trunk?? to sell maybe??
Old 03-18-2008
Registered!!

yeah i still got my cf trunk and hood, but a local guy is going to be buying both of them. Those are a bitch to ship. If i ship it and it gets damaged I would feel bad. So I would rather deal with local on these big items.
Old 03-18-2008
Registered!!

yeah i still got my cf trunk and hood, but a local guy is going to be buying both of them. Those are a bitch to ship. If i ship it and it gets damaged I would feel bad. So I would rather deal with local on these big items.
ya thats true, its all good