Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!
View Poll Results: Which design would you like to see as an ES1 sticker?
Design 1
16.00%
Design 2
28.00%
Design 3
52.00%
Design 4
4.00%
Design 5
0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Vote on THE NEW ES1 Stickers!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Vote on THE NEW ES1 Stickers!

So here's five designs that seemed like the best. Vote for your favorite and we'll get some made up!

POLL IS OPEN FOR 10 DAYS!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	es1vote.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	73811  
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vote on THE NEW ES1 Stickers!

hmm i like 2 and 3... niice designs ... i would definitely purchase some
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

es1 ftw!

i like the third one, but not feelin the red
Old 03-09-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i wouldve liked 3 but if it had normal letters at the bottom instead of connected.
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

DX5spd is an unknown quantity at this point

What vic would be an es1 or em2. sorry i got an 96 ek but my mom has a 04 4dr. She wants her car to have a more jdm look which im gonna help accomplish when money isnt so tight
Old 03-09-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

es1=01-05 sedan
em2=01-05 coupe
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

#3 is bangin'! If I had a sedan I would rock that.

Wagner

Last edited by WgnrNick; 03-09-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gearbox
i wouldve liked 3 but if it had normal letters at the bottom instead of connected.
same here...i would love to buy one
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

thanks gearbox for the clarification on that gotta get my mom on here and get her one of those stickers i like #2 and #3
Old 03-10-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

I'd rock #2
Old 03-10-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

This is great, thanks for all the feedback.

Ha ha, that's funny. I just imagined your mom sitting at the dinner table and like all the sudden just saying out loud "Ya know, I'd like my civic to be more JDM...." heh, that would be randomly hilarious.
Old 03-10-2008
Registered!!

well it was kinda my idea that got her on it. I love the jdm look of 7gen 4drs and showed her some pics of things that i wanna throw on like lip kits and lowering springs and some nice rims and she was all for it. she only got a vic cause she liked mine so much and her old jeep was to bad on gas. how much you think these stickers would run for cant wait to see which gets made
Old 03-10-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

fukc i like them all, cant decide!
Old 03-10-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

fukc i like them all, cant decide!
Old 03-10-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

u like it so much that u posted twice?? lol
Old 03-11-2008
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

no es2 crew?
Old 03-11-2008
Registered!!

BradEX is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm likin 1 and 3. 1 is original, and 3 has style.
Old 03-12-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Damn, es2, ya I forgot about that. Hm, maybe I should just start a sticker business for nothing but civic es, em, stickers.
Old 03-18-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Alright, well the voting has pretty much stopped, and design three pretty much dominated the voting, so I'm almost 100 percent sure that i'll be getting those made up very very soon.