Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!
View Poll Results: Which design(s) would you like to see as the new EM2 crew sticker?
Design 1
4.81%
Design 2
14.42%
Design 3
27.88%
Design 4
1.92%
Design 5
16.35%
Design 6
0.96%
Design 7
19.23%
Design 8
28.85%
Design 9
10.58%
Design 10
8.65%
Design 11
7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Finally received EM2 crew sticker, but WTF...

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Finally received EM2 crew sticker, but WTF...

Update: 06/27/2008: FINALLY GOT THEM ALL! STARTED NEW POST IN MEMBERS RIDES!

UPDATE: 06/20/2008: To make a long story short, these guys screwed up my order twice... so now I've got a stretched EM2, a large EM2, and the correct EM2. So As soon as I get them in the mail, I'm going to post another thread on what they look like and how to get one! Can't wait...

UPDATE: 06/17/2008: OK! Well, I got an e-mail back from the place and they seemed pretty cool about it, they're going to re-make them and send them to me within a couple of days. Which is great, because I'm really glad that I didn't have any kind of confrontation with them. Cool, so as soon as I get the new one's I'll put them up.

Also, they didn't ask me to return the old stickers, so if they just let me keep them for no extra charge, I'll just sell them for super cheap, since they're distorted.

UPDATE: 06/16/2008: This is unbelievable, I ordered these stickers through this graphics place, and they F**KED them up! They stretched the design to make it a 5x5 square! This design is obviously not square. I told them specifically in the order e-mail that this sticker is NOT square, but they went ahead and screwed it all up! MAN I'm mad! I just sent of an e-mail explaining everything. If they refuse to cooperate with me, then I'm just going to file a dispute with my bank... damn! I was really hoping this would turn out good, but it's off to a bad start! I'm not going to sell them yet because they're not the right size, and I want to send them back and get them to re-make them. I'll let everyone know what happens. Look at the pictures, that's NOT the right design!

compare that to this!

UPDATE: 06/08/2008: I received a confirmation order from the vinyl maker, responded and sent out payment information. Hoping they'll get on top of this fast, so I can get them out to everyone.

UPDATE: 05/29/2008:
Took me freakin forever! But I finally sent off the order Via e-mail to get this thang made! Anywho, I'll for sure keep everyone updated!

UPDATE 03/18/2008:
I'm waiting to hear back from the sticker company, and when I do, I'm going to place an order for the stickers. I'm almost one hundred percent sure I'm going to be making design three. The reason being even though it came in second place by one vote, it would look nice to have both the ES1 sticker and the EM2 sticker the same design. What does everyone think about that?

____Original Edit____

UPDATE: 03/16/2008

Ok! So the poll is open for three more days, and the two leaders are three and eight! Check out the image below, I revised design three.

I'm still getting details from the sticker company, but everything seems really good so far. I will post here when I find out more.

____original post____

Ok, so I re-did some of these designs, mostly just to add a red splash in them.

After I thought about it for a little while, I came to the conclusion that the best two colors would be white and red. White would show up best placed on glass of some sort. And the red is nice because it sticks out and grabs attention.

Vote for as many as you like. Or as little as you like.

POLL IS OPEN FOR 10 DAYS!

After I get some results, we'll go from there!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Voting.jpg
Views:	1455
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	73810   Click image for larger version

Name:	Finalone.jpg
Views:	2036
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	73867   Click image for larger version

Name:	em2wrong.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	74499   Click image for larger version

Name:	em2crew.jpg
Views:	1422
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	74500  

Last edited by Eyger; 06-27-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Re: Vote on the NEW EM2 CREW stickers!!!

7 or 8 is pretty nice
Old 03-09-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa, that was a fast post. Cool, vote for em then!
Old 03-09-2008
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

I like 8, and 9. I voted for 9 because its very basic, but nice. I don't like things too crazy. Each to their own though.
Old 03-09-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

I voted 7 and 8 but I wouldnt put any on my car cause of the red...now blue on the other hand
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

I vote number 3. Simple design.
Old 03-09-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

i voted 3 and 7. My only issue is that #7 will be nearly impossible to cut with a regular cutter/plotter. So to make it look good it might have to be digitally done which can get pricey. Just lettin ya know. And the issue with the red is that a regular cutter cant do 2 colors unless you do the vinyl in 2 steps like cut it in all white then peel the white part off and insert the red. Its hard to explain basically its up to you guys but imo the red should be optional.
Old 03-09-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

i want the old one back!
Old 03-09-2008
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

i agree wtth sl33py, old one was better
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

colourwolf will become famous soon enough

#7 and # 10 are both good.

What is the old one?
Old 03-09-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Originally Posted by jamis33
i voted 3 and 7. My only issue is that #7 will be nearly impossible to cut with a regular cutter/plotter. So to make it look good it might have to be digitally done which can get pricey. Just lettin ya know. And the issue with the red is that a regular cutter cant do 2 colors unless you do the vinyl in 2 steps like cut it in all white then peel the white part off and insert the red. Its hard to explain basically its up to you guys but imo the red should be optional.
I know what you mean, but the design itself would be tweaked in terms of space between shapes to allow for production. I've never had a problem with two color vinyl, and since I'll be having a sticker company make them, they'll figure out the hard stuff.
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

How about NONE!
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about

yes the poll is up. 1 / 2 / 7 .. got my vote!
Old 03-09-2008
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

thy are all crap!!!
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

3 and 8 are sick! I would rock that on my EM2! When you start making them let me know because I'll buy some.

Wagner
Old 03-10-2008
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all

#5 if anything and yes I like the old one better than any of them!!!
Old 03-10-2008
A long winded 7th genr

The only reason I don't like the old design, is because there's no clear distinction between the "crew" and the "II" behind it.

These designs are my take on what the logo would look like when I thought about it.

I knew not everyone would like them. It's ok.
Old 03-10-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Me likes #2, good work and initiative Eyger. Matt, you and Adam can **** off.

I've got one of the original ones on my laptop. That's where this one will go too.
Old 03-10-2008
Banned

Originally Posted by speedfoos
Me likes #2, good work and initiative Eyger. Matt, you and Adam can **** off.

I've got one of the original ones on my laptop. That's where this one will go too.
ouch Clint, that was mean
Old 03-10-2008
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

i like 8.
Old 03-10-2008

jamesandrew58 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like #5
Old 03-10-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I liked the font CREW was in with the old one. Any way to encorportate that into some of these designes?
Old 03-11-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I forgot how sensitive you guys are...
Old 03-11-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

Old 03-11-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Well, the one thing I completely understand is that I know I am not going to be able to satisfy 100 percent of everyone. So, the feedback is great, but I'll do my best to shoot down the middle for everyone.
Old 03-11-2008
Registered!!

affixrider will become famous soon enough

i like 10 and 11
Old 03-12-2008
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light

You are going to have to pick the design you want, and have it cut. You will never make everyone happy. I did this last year with my own design, so I know what you are about to get into. I had my girlfriends dad make them, and had the luxury of getting custom colors at a moments notice. This made it a little easier to sell more of them. If you can't have that done, you will need a design that will go with any color scheme a person may have. Good luck, and be ready for at least half the people that say they will buy one to back out.
Old 03-12-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

i made some physical stickers today. I will post up pics of them tomorrow. I have them for sale too. I think they came out pretty damn good. Like i said pics will be up tomorrow. Design is similar to #7 just tweaked. Also have some that look like 11 and look amazing. PM me if you are interrested.
Old 03-12-2008
A long winded 7th genr

^Good, I'd like to see how these turned out!

Sen_one, I know what you mean completely. Thanks for the words of advice.
Old 03-13-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

all ur stickers suck.....

mine is the best...

Quick Reply: Finally received EM2 crew sticker, but WTF...