Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

new sticker thread. Let me know what you think.

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice
new sticker thread. Let me know what you think.

Hey guys i promised that sometime eventually I would start working on some em2 crew stickers. I just worked for about 2 hours making this one so let me know what you think. I can tweak it and wutever just let me know wut it needs to be something that we all want on our cars. I like this design but it may not be for everyone. More new designs will be coming soon. I hope to have at least 4 to decide from. Also i will work on es1 stickers too if there is enough demand. For example I could make an es1 sticker almost the same as my first design. Anyways here you go. Let me know wut u think.

Last edited by jamis33; 02-28-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old 02-28-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: new sticker thread. Let me know what you think.

Enh... I like the idea, but the execution is another matter. The lines arent smooth at all- the outline should probably be a lot thicker, loose the detail on the headlight, tires should be round, the em2 crew is just a little too detailed for a decal.
Old 02-28-2008

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

ya i agree with ya there. Im thinkin lose the headlight detail and its just a start. When i cut them the line will be way thicker and that will make it smoother. It was really hard to do. I actually traced a pic i had of varner's car. I kinda like the font. I know wut u mean by detail. the only way to check is to actually cut it. Its a start at least. thanks for your input
Old 02-28-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah has to be smooth lines, less headlight detail, and simple font for the text.
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

ok dumb question, i have an 03 lx sedan, mines not an em2 right? what is it. lol

oh yeah, and the sticker is too complicated, good idea but for a decal, too advanced imo

Last edited by amexicancarguy; 02-28-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about

yeah iono man..
Old 02-29-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i think its ES1?

Originally Posted by amexicancarguy
ok dumb question, i have an 03 lx sedan, mines not an em2 right? what is it. lol

oh yeah, and the sticker is too complicated, good idea but for a decal, too advanced imo
Old 02-29-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

correct^
Old 02-29-2008

ok so do you guys think i should just scrap the outline of an em2 idea??? Do you want just a text style one??? That should be no issue i was just trying something a bit different. Part of the issue with the picture is that i turned a vector file into a jpg and compressed it so the quality is gonna come out pretty crappy. I'll try to make the next ones i try better. Tonite maybe i'll try fixin that one up just a bit. It doesn't really matter because my graphics cutter wont cut the jagged edges it smoothes everything out. anyways anyone with suggestions feel free to post them. thanks
Old 02-29-2008
Premium Member

keep outline, just change the light to be simpler like the tails and make the font easier to read and not as complex.
Old 02-29-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

let see the new mock up
Old 03-01-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Here is the kind of outline we're all thinking would look a lot better

If it just said EM2 Crew in there instead.
Oh... heres another one on the same site- this is some serious competition:

I think this is lame:

http://blort.org/~itrendz/vinyltrend...&productId=147
http://blort.org/~itrendz/vinyltrend...&productId=179
http://blort.org/~itrendz/vinyltrend...d&productId=94

Last edited by TRIZ; 03-01-2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-01-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

honestly lol that **** looks wack....u can improve it easily though some of these guys advice lead in the right direction
Old 03-01-2008
Premium Member

quick one

Old 03-01-2008
Registered!!

jdmplease is an unknown quantity at this point

ones that just say Em2 or EMII w/e are nice cuz there simple and not huge
Old 03-01-2008
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

es1 sticker would be nice
Old 03-02-2008

thanks for all your tips and advice guys. Heres my current problem i have craploads of hw goin on but week after next i have spring break so i wen im not workin on the vic i can work on stickers. Sorry its takin me so long. I have another sticker made too but its not really em2 specific. ITs a copy of a sticker that i saw once and havent seen anywhere since it says "save the sohcs" and had like the sohc vtec engine its sweet.
Old 03-02-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by jamis33
thanks for all your tips and advice guys. Heres my current problem i have craploads of hw goin on but week after next i have spring break so i wen im not workin on the vic i can work on stickers. Sorry its takin me so long. I have another sticker made too but its not really em2 specific. ITs a copy of a sticker that i saw once and havent seen anywhere since it says "save the sohcs" and had like the sohc vtec engine its sweet.

http://blort.org/~itrendz/vinyltrend...d&productId=89
Old 03-02-2008

no its not that one. its way cooler but its kinda a square shape i'll post it later. Im on my other computer so i dont have any of my graphics stuff.
Old 03-02-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

heres my quickie
Old 03-02-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

the actual pic is alot higher resolution and the lines are nice and solid..
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

that looks pretty sick. the "em2 crew" looks a little small or something about it
Old 03-03-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

Its because I took the photo that you posted earlier in the thread and chopped it up and slapped it on there, so its alot more blurry than the rest. Its a quick chop. lol
Old 03-05-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm,

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	crew001.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	73767   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew002.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	73768   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew003.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	73769   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew004.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	73770   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew005.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	73771  

Click image for larger version

Name:	crew006.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	73772   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew007.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	73773   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew008.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	73774   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew009.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	73775  
Old 03-05-2008

i like the one 5 from the bottom !!!!!!! eyger you are a pro. I mite work on a few but i guarantee that mine prolly wont be as good as those. Excellent work. If everyone has one that they really like i can start cutting soon. Or you guys could prolly take it to a vinyl shop and get them cut too.
Old 03-05-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks dude.

Here's more everyone.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	crew010.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	73776   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew011.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	73777   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew012.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	73778   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew013.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	73779   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew014.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	73780  

Click image for larger version

Name:	crew015.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	73781   Click image for larger version

Name:	crew016.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	73782  
Old 03-05-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Damn, I shouldn't have looked at this thread... That's the last thing I need, more things I wanna do on Photoshop. I'm having enough trouble staying on top of my classes as it is.
Old 03-05-2008
Premium Member

Oh, thoes are getting sick Eyger!
Old 03-05-2008
A long winded 7th genr

If everyone wants, we can do a vote on a top ten, like a poll. And I'll get the five most popular made up.
Old 03-05-2008
Premium Member

Can you try a few designs where EM2 is on the top, and then Crew is on the bottom?

Quick Reply: new sticker thread. Let me know what you think.