Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

some new ride pics feb08

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: some new ride pics feb08

I understand the meaty tires. I am ridin 15s with 205/55 radials. My ride is better with them
Old 02-17-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

pics of new 1W warm white led plate lights from besthongkong.com

Old 02-18-2008
Registered!!

CIVIC X3 is on a distinguished road

why does ur plate say nevada?
Old 02-18-2008
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

konig FTMFW!!
Old 02-18-2008
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

Love it. one of my favorite cars on the site. Nice and Clean! Flows very smooth. To me the rims are a little off, Because there is little black to balance, but thats just me. Awesome Car.
Old 02-18-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

plates says nevada, even tho im in illinois, cause i dont wanna take off my illegal front tint (its legal in NV tho). lol. and insurance in IL is higher.
Old 02-19-2008
Registered!!

CIVIC X3 is on a distinguished road

hahha....dam got me happy for nothing. i would so drive to you even though its 3 1/2 hrs away to help me do my retro. of course i would give you money...
Old 02-19-2008
Premium Member

lol sorry, havent even started my own retro. some more pics...

Old 02-19-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Lighting looks great.. you miss your Neuspeed bar w/ that torque damper?
Old 02-19-2008
Premium Member

oops old pic. neuspeed bar is back on, ingalls is sold. good performance gain, but not worth the extra vibes and noise. need to take some more pic today.

Last edited by gearbox; 02-19-2008 at 08:16 AM.
Old 02-19-2008
Registered!!

marcuse will become famous soon enough

hate the rims.
Old 02-19-2008
Premium Member

can you be a bit more specific? they are small, lightweight, and match the theme of the car while giving a great ride. so idk, it meets my needs.
Old 02-20-2008
Registered!!

dryft will become famous soon enough

WHAT DO YOU use to clean your engine bay with??? wet rag? soap and a wet rag? bath soap, hand soap wtf gimmi a clue thanx!

and what are those 2 little red switches under the ebrake?
Old 02-20-2008
Premium Member

ones for red floor neon/leds, another for brake light strobes the switch on the opposite side is for turn signal drl which i dont use anymore.

for engine bay, i just use a cloth rag and some window cleaner without ammonia, but water is prolly fine too. if theres alot of crusted dirt, i use a degreaser spray like orange clean. which reminds me, i really need to clean mine theres salt all over the place.
Old 02-20-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

I heard Windex does a great job w/ it.
Old 02-20-2008
Registered!!

like the aviator....looks tasty
Old 02-20-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

you needa drop it another 2 inches!

hahhahaha jk

as always, super clean car. i like =]
Old 02-20-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

i miss the old set up gear...

the old, old set up
Old 02-20-2008
Premium Member

which would be...lol. ive gone through maybe 5 different looks. like mostly stock with si rims?
Old 02-20-2008
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

car looks real clean. only thing id suggest and its my personal opinion would be bigger wheels. and no evo cf hood. also if your not looking for hood pins cuz of the look they make these flush mount hood pins that blend in with the cf they use it on evo's all the time .. they look sick ill try to find a picture
Old 02-20-2008
Premium Member

yeah thanks. you think painted evo hood wouldnt look good? what about this one...

heres some old pic, to me it looks similar to now, but idk. too plain.

Last edited by gearbox; 02-20-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-20-2008
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

if you get a cf hood then just keep it cf its a waste if your gonna paint it! that ones not bad looking.

also i have a question for you but ill pm you to keep this on topic
Old 02-20-2008
Premium Member

i just want the hood for the vents, i think it looks neat lol. well all this is just talk, i have no money or job right now.
Old 02-20-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

yah the last pic in post 51 is SICK!!!
Old 02-20-2008
Registered!!

o god, here we go with the vents. i think people were arguing this in the local ricers thread.
"OMG THEY HAVE NO FUNCTION THEY'RE STUPID!"
i like the hood, if you paint it, i'm guessing that's to keep your stock look you've been holding?
i've been very afraid to get a carbon fiber hood b/c of rumor that it cracks in cold weather and my car is def not garage kept. AND HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE A JOB?
Old 02-20-2008
Premium Member

i just finished school lol. i have a few small mods coming soon so ill just repost here later.

Last edited by gearbox; 02-20-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 02-20-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

for the floor neons (i like) did you use led's or neon tubes? and whered you get em?
Old 02-20-2008
Premium Member

both actually. single red neon tube, and the streetglow led strips. you can get it all from an auto parts store. its still not too bright, but i dont like it to be overpowering esp at night. i dont even use em that much anymore. the leds i added mainly to make the red color darker, cause the neon wasnt as rich as i wanted.

Old 02-20-2008
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

looking good!

lol and who says that hoods not functional for all you know he could turbo it when he gets rich off all the lil mods and ideas he comes up with lol!
Old 02-20-2008
I like my commute

I liked the SI's more

Quick Reply: some new ride pics feb08