Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

some new ride pics feb08

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
some new ride pics feb08

opinions?

Last edited by gearbox; 02-14-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-14-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: some new ride pics feb08

i really like your car a lot because you focus so much on subtle detail work to make it stand apart from everyone else. i especially love the projector fogs, they are a very nice mod. you should update with pics more often.

Old 02-14-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, wait why is that old pic showing up that i deleted? the second one. okayyy... fixed. oh yes and i finally fixed the crooked sidemarkers too!

Last edited by gearbox; 02-14-2008 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-14-2008
Official Wish He Knew It All

HyeHonda05 will become famous soon enough

+1 for you gearbox..love the car overall. Flows very well.
Old 02-14-2008
Diamond Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

i second the detail work! lovin the LED tails on it, clear side markers that match cleared headlight and the altezza grille with the silver H! clean! and especially nice wheel + drop combo. +1 projector fogs are nice too.....

edit nvm cant give rep
Old 02-14-2008
Premium Member

thanks i have another lil surprise coming hopefully in a couple weeks.
Old 02-14-2008
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

Sweet.

Ever think about doing something black up front? As in your headlights or a hood?
Old 02-14-2008
Premium Member

heh yea, actually ive always wanted that evo style cf hood with all the vents in it. i dont like hoodpins but they have some pretty clean looking cf ones on ebay i would get. when i save some money thats on the future list. and actually i was thinking of having the hood painted silver, and then doing the vent meshes all black. idk, i wanna get something cause my stock hood has alot of hail dings in it.
Old 02-14-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Its looking good man.

Hmmm, needs something else. ....hmm... maybe folding mirrors.
Old 02-14-2008
Premium Member

yeah i really want hybrid mirrors too! lol. but its so expensive. i dont even care if its power folding, i just like the look with a black base and painted mirror.
Old 02-14-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

word i agree... the only thing I could suggest is a thinner tire wall.. it just looks so fat for my taste. but i bet that has something to do with a comfortable ride huh..
Old 02-14-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

I like the side markers, fogs, and the overall look. I would suggest balancing out the black some more on the car.
Suggestions:
1) Black Tint
2) Black Taillights
3) Black License Plate Covers/ Outlines
But again, it looks good overall, that would just tie it together better I think.

Wagner
Old 02-14-2008
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

lower some more! tuck them eric cartman tires youre rockin!
Old 02-14-2008
Registered!!

popee will become famous soon enough

LOOKS GOOD>>>> you should tint your windows..
Old 02-15-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

That's pretty sweet, I like the taillights
Old 02-15-2008
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Different rims man
Old 02-15-2008
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about

gear love what u done. cant you get that grill from ebay? right
Old 02-15-2008
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light

gearbox... I've known you on these forums as long as I've been here... and I still can't figure out why you never got 16's. Other than that... best clean sedan I've seen.
Old 02-15-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Looks nice, I'm eager to see the results of your "little suprise"
Old 02-15-2008
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about

Sweet ride, I love those tails!
Old 02-15-2008
Premium Member

lol. as for the rims and tires, the roads here are terrible and im scared to bend a rim. seriously its like an obstacle course where you have to steer around the holes. the big tires do make the ride much more comfortable too. and i chose 15 inch rims because of the weight (13.6lbs) and better acceleration. its mainly for performance and surprisingly i still have people on the street compliment them. and yes all windows are tinted, its just hard to tell from the angles. its 35% tint and on cloudy days it looks black. heres a more accurate pic

Old 02-15-2008
Registered!!

dryft will become famous soon enough

if u ride rims, u gotta ride flats!
my ***** so skinny like its high off crack!

naw if u want the weight reduction good for you. the other day i found out my front left rim is now bent and it was just 1 of those days where i wanted to just sell my car. probably from a pot hole kuz im pretty sure i didnt hit a curb.
then dis morning i realized when i filled my tires up yesterday i forgot to put the caps back on! luckily i had 3 spares and i just stole one of my moms lol
Old 02-15-2008
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

looks good
Old 02-15-2008
<---- I am really this short in person!

fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point

love your sidemarkers and your taillights!!! any possible way you can do my sidemarkers if i take my car to champaigne???
Old 02-16-2008
Premium Member

maybe lol. its like a full day of work and i need to buy leds and other stuff.
Old 02-16-2008
Registered!!

BigE19 has a spectacular aura aboutBigE19 has a spectacular aura about

Looks Good as always Gear. Have you ever thought of an M3 trunk Lip spoiler?
Old 02-16-2008
Premium Member

i tried that once, it didnt look right and i had to cut some cause its for coupe and trunks were different length.
Old 02-16-2008
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough

Looks good man. Here is what you need:
Hybrid trunk spoiler
Rear disc swap
And your car can go lower. Even if there's obstacles, im sure with those tires you won't have to worry!
Old 02-16-2008
Premium Member

lol thanks. only thing that kept me from hybrid spoiler is its 20lbs! and needs holes drilled. so not to happy with that. esp since my exhaust is already 30lbs heavier than stock.
Old 02-16-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

i think some window visors would look pretty cool. I know thats like the jdm thing to do now. And i love those projector fogs and some folding mirrors would be nice too. Ur car is always lookin good tho.

Quick Reply: some new ride pics feb08